Eligible warranty for Lelit home equipment is handled by 1st-line Equipment or representative thereof.
If you have purchased your Lelit equipment from another retailer (not 1st-line Equipment), you must contact them first in order to get your equipment serviced under warranty.
The warranty is limited to manufacturer's defects only.
Regarding espresso machines: Limescale buildup can lead to problems with your machine. The warranty will not cover any repairs if our technicians find limescale in your machine. Although descaling can be a good alternative to remove limescale causing minerals (calcium and magnesium), we strongly suggest that prevention is the best form of maintenance. The reason is that descalers can cause wear and tear on components inside an espresso machine. This includes gaskets, o-rings, and other metal components. However, where there is a clog somewhere, descaling will be a necessity on the specified part, area, or entire machine.
Regarding coffee grinders: As with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
The manufacturer's warranty on new equipment is good for a period of 1 year from date of receipt which covers parts.
Labor warranties may vary depending on the company you purchase from.
Lelit products may have an extended warranty limited to manufacturer's defect and will specifically state the extended period of time on your receipt.
In most cases, your Lelit equipment must be sent to a repair facility.
If 1st-line Equipment will be servicing your equipment, you must either ship it or drop off at our facility in New Jersey.
If you are inside the warranty period and have purchased it from us, please contact us.
Please be ready to provide the following information: invoice# of purchase, model of equipment, and a detailed description of the issue.
If you are outside the warranty period, whether you have purchased the equipment from us or not, please order a diagnosis.
Please note that wait times can be up to 8 weeks. Our technical support staff can have a back log of repairs.
As an alternative we have a listing of 3rd party repair companies across the USA that can assist you.
Manuals & Documentation
- PL162T (Quick Start 7800045, REV 01)
- PL92T (7800034, REV 01, 20/Sep/2018)
- PL81T (7800015, REV 01, 23/Mar/2016)
- PL91T (7800015, REV 01, 23/Mar/2016)
- BPA Free Declaration - Concerning silicon hose (SKU MC101) found in most Lelit espresso machine models
- PTFE Products - Listing of unwanted substances NOT used to make any PTFE components found in any Lelit products
- MS1700 Technical Data Sheet - Test results on compound MS1700, which is used to make the MC101 silicon hose
- Virgin PTFE - FE1000 TPS - Test results of PTFE components are up to UL standard
- Heavy Metals Migration - Description of the metals used in the boilers of Lelit espresso machine models.
Parts & Diagrams
- Please use the parts diagrams provided below to determine the part(s) you need. Then use our search box above to find the part(s) on our website.
- If uncertain, please go to the equipment model or part product page. Then use the Q&A tab found on that web page to ask your question.
- Lastly, and only if the first 2 options were exhausted, please use our parts inquiry page.
- Our call center does not have the training to handle parts inquiries for over 60,000 different parts items. Asking any questions regarding parts will more than likely result in you being referred to the above steps.
- Please note also that all parts purchases are non-returnable or refundable and do not include technical support, instructions, or warranties as the purchase price of any part does not cover the cost of technical support. Technical support is available for repairing equipment in our shop.
Diagrams for Lelit Equipment
- Note: These parts diagrams are provided by the manufacturers. We list them on our site for informational purposes only. We do not stock every single part listed nor can we guarantee that every part is available to order.
- PL041 (diagram, model)
- PL41EM (diagram, model)
- PL41LEM (diagram)
- PL41QE (diagram)
- PL41TEM (diagram, model)
- PL41TQE (diagram, model)
Technical Support Pages
-copyright of 1st-line & Lelit
Bianca (PL162 models)
- Boiler(s) Overheat
- Hot Water Valve Not Dispensing
- Internal Leak Right Side
- LCC Error Codes
- Low Brew Pressure On Grouphead Gauge
- Low Water Sensor Not Indicating Low Water
- Maintenance Checklist
- New Packaging (03/19/19)
- PID Overview
- Plumbing/Spacing Requirements
- Lelit Bianca V3 Internal Photos
- Lelit Bianca V3 Brain Unit – Wire Configuration