Lelit PL044MM Fred Doserless Espresso Coffee Grinders with Stepless Grinding Adjustment
This beautiful model is replacing the previous PL53 Fred which have sold successfully over the last 10 years. Same size burrs. Same grinding adjustment and operation. Only this time, there is an actual portafilter fork and nicer design pleasing to the eye!
- Stepless – Infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine tune your grind. Adjustment dial is on the right side of the grinder. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Conical Grinding Burrs – 38 mm in size. Spins at a low rpm which generates less heat. Heat buildup can negatively affect your coffee grinds by heating the coffee grinders before brewing.
- Semi automatic – The power button is on the left side. To start grinding, push your portafilter against the grinding button above the fork. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop.
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 11.5″. The bean hopper adds another 3″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″.
- The bean hopper now has numbers written which you can use a “guide” to see your current setting. Please note there is no indication on the grinder itself to line up with the numbers.