Lelit PL92T Elizabeth Dual Boiler Home Espresso Machine, Version 3
Introducing the captivating Lelit PL92T Elizabeth beginner dual boiler espresso machine, crafted with precision in Italy. Prepare to be enthralled as this extraordinary machine takes your espresso journey to new heights. Whether you're a first-time espresso machine owner or seeking an upgrade, the PL92T Elizabeth is the perfect companion for your coffee adventures. Experience the next level of innovation with Lelit's revolutionary L.C.C. display, a remarkable enhancement over the regular PID display. This cutting-edge feature empowers you to program the preinfusion time as part of the regular PID settings, unlocking a world of customization and control.
Indulge in the sleek design of the portafilter, featuring a captivating new coffee spout style and filter handle. Its ingenious design allows you to effortlessly rest the portafilter on your countertop, achieving a perfectly even tamp without the need for a dedicated tamping station.
Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of the Lelit Elizabeth, where craftsmanship and functionality merge seamlessly. Discover more about this beauty on our owner experience page, where you'll uncover a wealth of information to ignite your passion for exceptional coffee. And don't miss out on the awe-inspiring, detailed user experience review, offering a firsthand account of why the Lelit Elizabeth is a must-have for espresso enthusiasts like you.
Elevate your coffee ritual with the Lelit PL92T Elizabeth, a masterpiece of Italian engineering that promises to transform every sip into a sublime moment of pure indulgence.
V3 in September 2020 – New LCC Display called Software505
- The coffee boiler temperature goes up to 110 degrees C (230 degrees F).
- Economy mode: Allows users to disable the steam boiler at the push of the minus sign for 3 seconds. If the “E” lights up, then the machine is in Economy Mode.
- Reserve mode: Active if the water stops coming out during an espresso shot. Users can finish performing the extraction WITHOUT wasting any espresso. The LCC display shows a tap icon next to the icon of the brewing time. Coffee comes out for the other 60 seconds. When the supply ends, the “lack of water” icon appears on the LCC display.
- Extraction time – Users will see this on the LCC for 20 seconds at the end of the supply.
- Steam temperature – Users can lower the temperature to 115 degrees C (239 degrees F) from 135 degrees C (275 degrees F) for low-pressure pre-infusion.
Additional V3 2020 Features New LCC Display called Software505
- Real temperature – Push button “+.” The first one is the temperature of the coffee extraction. The second is the steam temperature.
- Automatic purge – An automatic cooling flush that will let users have an ideal temperature for extraction. Users can turn the function on prior to the brewing phase by pressing Coffee Button 1 and Coffee Button 2 simultaneously. Then, the “drop” icon will show up. The function can go from 1 to 6 seconds. The set-up value is 5 seconds.
- Coffee blooming 1 and 2 – Works in Phase 1 of pre-infusion (WITH the steam boiler on) by adding water from the tank to improve the temperature of the pre-infusion for the espresso extraction. Hit the minus sign and select “BLS1” (or “BLS2”) from the technical menu. The coffee blooming function can go from 1 to 10 seconds. The coffee blooming function turns on automatically when making a coffee with the pre-infusion preset.
- Pump blooming 1 and 2 – Users can do pre-infusion WITHOUT the steam boiler on. Users can add water from the tank while using the pump power. Hit the minus sign and select “BLP1” (or “BLP2”) from the technical menu. The pump blooming function can go from 1 to 10 seconds. The pump blooming function turns on automatically when making a coffee with the steam boiler OFF and this function ON.
V3 in September 2020 – Updated Internal Features
- New cross fitting – NOW has a metal cross fitting on return rather than a plastic one.
- Upgraded expansion valve – NOW above the coffee boiler for user convenience.
- New anti-vacuum valve – A plastic pipette is also included, which will direct water from the anti-vacuum valve to the drip tray.
- Upgraded temperature probe and level probe – Improvement over older versions.
- Removal of old air release valve for self-starting pump.
- Incorporated newer 2020 Lelit silent pump system.
V2 update in December 2019!
- Upgraded steam knob to give you a better grip!
- Now has two safety thermostats!
PURE 110V Dual Boiler System
- Coffee boiler – 0.3 liter (300ml) – The coffee boiler is brass which retains heat better than stainless steel. 1200 watts.
- Steam boiler – 0.6 liter (600 ml) – Made of the quality stainless steel. A truly made boiler will outperform any thermoblock typically found on competitive models in the Lelit PL92T Elizabeth price class! 1000 watts.
- Electricity alternates between boilers, unless the steam boiler is off.
You can program a different pre-infusion time for each coffee button on the Lelit PL92T Elizabeth.
Pre-Infusion 1- Xx sec. (for button 1) / Pre-Infusion 2 -Xx sec. (for button 2)
When you press either coffee button, the 2-way & group solenoid valve will open for the pre-infusion time programmed. Furthermore, the 2-way solenoid valve hydraulically connects between the steam boiler and the coffee boiler. When it opens, it allows water to pass from the steam boiler in the coffee boiler. A water mixing occurs into the boiler, and the puck is gently pre-wet with a low pressure 3/4 bar max. During this process, the pump is OFF. Once the pre-infusion time is over, the pump will activate. Finally, the coffee brewing will start at full pressure.
- Wide passive cup warmer.
- Stainless steel, push-button switches with backlights when engaged.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- Brushed stainless steel body keeps the fingerprints off. Do not tell the FBI!
- Brass, brass, and more brass! Did we say brass? Yes, we did! Lot of brass on this 58mm grouphead adds to the temp-stability.
- 3-way solenoid valve to dry up the coffee puck once the espresso extraction terminates.
Vibratory (Vibration) Pump
- Efficient – 41 watts, rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass. Only 9 bar is necessary to extract espresso, and wattage has no correlation to longevity.
- Cost-effective – Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will be less costly than a rotary vane pump.
Removable 2.5 Liter Water Tank
- Particle filter – Protects the Lelit PL92T Elizabeth from any unseen particles from entering the boiler. Moreover, you can remove it if you are installing an inline water softener.
- Auto-shutoff – Prevents burning out the heating element. The water tank sits on a spring-activated plate. Once the water is low, the plate depresses the tank microswitch which turns off the heating element.
Anti-Burn Steam Arm and Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility.
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for maximum steam power pure control of steaming direction.
- Rotational knobs – Located on the right side of the machine. Allows for easier control of the intensity.
Lighted BREW Pressure Gauge
- Brew (pump) pressure gauge – Located above the LCC. Also, measures between 0 – 16 bar. However, the optimal range is between 8 – 9 bar.
LCC – Lelit Control Center
- Temperature adjustment – Change the temperature of the coffee boiler through Lelit’s very intuitive PID display and control center.
- Shot timer – Count the time. Need we say more?
- Preinfusion – Program your pre-infusion to your liking.
- Steam Boiler Shut Off – Want to save energy when not steaming milk? Then, turn off the steam boiler to speed up warm up time and save energy.
- Portafilter – 1 dual spout portafilter. The handle has an angle design which allows it to rest on a flat surface. Thus, this eliminates the need for a tamping station. In detail, the portafilter head and handle have the Lelit logo imprint.
- Filter baskets – 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. Also, a 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Next, a blind filter basket which you use for backflushing. 58 mm in diameter.
- Tamper – A cheap plastic tamper, common for most espresso machines to keep the overall selling price of machine low. However, we recommend upgrading to a better tamper.
- Scoop – Simple plastic scoop if using preground coffee.
- Water softener (resin filter) – Helps reduce limescale buildup in your machine. Highly recommended to replace the existing particle filter and install this water softener. You can find instructions in the Support tab above.
- Instructional manual – Written in 7 different languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian). In addition, the instructions also work for the Lelit PL81T Grace.
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Coffee – 1200, Steam – 1000
110 – 120
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
Coffee – 0.3, Steam – 0.6
|Portafilter size (mm)||
|Tank capacity (liters)||
|Country of manufacture||