Lelit PL71 William Espresso Coffee Grinder
- Stepped – Adjustment dial is located on the top in front of the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Tamper stand – The adjustment dial also acts as a tamper stand. It can accommodate up to a 58 mm size tamper.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 50 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- Manual – For manual grinding, the button is located on the top to the left of the grinding adjustment dial. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop.
- Electronic – For on demand grinding, press the plate where the portafilter forks are attached. Push once for a single dose, push twice for a double dose. The on demand grinding is time based, and can be adjusted using the buttons at the bottom of the plate.
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 11.5″. The bean hopper adds another 3″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″.
- Fingerguard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Ease of use – There is an adjustable screw that your portafilter hooks onto. This allows for hands free operation. Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.25″.
- Coffee chute – The chute can adjusted forward or backward depending on your portafilter.
- Grinds catch tray – The tray connects to the grinder with a magnet. Sticks out the sides which gives extra protection from spillage.
- Power cord – This cord is completely removable from the back of the machine.
- Instruction manual – Written in 7 languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian.
For more Lelit equipment, please visit our Lelit brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.
1 review for DISCONTINUED Lelit PL71 William Espresso Coffee Grinder