- This diagnostic fee is to cover the cost to unpackage your machine and the time spent to estimate the cost of your home model espresso machine repair in our facility. This item and associated fee does not cover plumbed only machines, nor onsite visits.
- We can service many of the espresso machines or grinders we sell. There are some BRAND EXCEPTIONS we do not service, which include those not on the drop down list, as well as Capresso, Jura, Gaggia, Saeco, Expobar, Quick Mill, Izzo, Franke, La Marzocco, and other brands we do not sell.
- We normally do not repair espresso machines ten or more years old as the cost to repair usually exceeds 50% of the cost of purchasing a new similar machine.
- The diagnostic fee is non-refundable, including cases where you decide to not ship your machine in for service. The diagnostic fee is only for diagnosis, and if the repair can be made within the first half hour during unpacking the machine and diagnosis, there would be no additional labor charges. Additional time for repair, descaling, parts, shipping, and cleaning are additional to this $69.00 fee. If the repair is authorized by the customer, the diagnosis fee is applied to the repair.
- Sales tax is applied for all repairs shipped or dropped within the State of New Jersey.