The technical support below for information purposes only. 1st-line Equipment, LLC is not responsible for any injury or damages resulting from such information. Please note that parts are available for purchase from 1st-line Equipment
. These parts do not include any technical support. If you're not familiar with the technical aspects of repairing equipment, please order a diagnosis
on our website.
By continuing to read further, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions on this web site. If you do not agree, please stop here.
Below are simple instructions on how to activate or deactivate the Energy Saving Mode of your Lelit PL92T Elizabeth espresso machine. This will help conserve energy and prolong the life of your espresso machine.
Activating / Deactivating Energy Saving Mode
- Turn the Power switch (#4) to the off mode.
- Press and hold the Coffee 1 (#1), Coffee 2 (#2), and Hot Water (#3) buttons.
- Turn the power switch to the on mode.
- If you see the LED light of the Hot Water button (#3) flash, that means that the Energy Saving Mode is now active.
- If you see the LED light of the Hot Water button (#3) does not flash, that means the Energy Saving Mode is no longer active.
- Power off and power on the machine by pressing the n°4 on/off button.
How it works
- When the Energy Saving Mode is active, your machine will go into a stand-by mode after 30 minutes of non usage. This means that the LCC, the heating element, and the LED button lights will be off for energy saving. Only the Coffee 1 (#1) button, will flash every 3 seconds.
- By pressing the Coffee 1 (#1) button, the machine will switch on.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published in any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.