Taking Off Body Panel
- Unplug the electrical cord from the outlet first. Then unplug the cord from the machine.
- Remove the water tank, drip tray, & top covers.
- Close steam & hot water valves.
- Remove the screws on the top panel and place into an empty cup.
- Place a towel on your counter and lay the machine so the grouphead rests on the towel.
- Remove the bottom screws holding the body panel.
- Pull out the body panel upwards slightly AND upwards from counter where it meets the front.
- Lay machine correctly.
If it is wet inside, let your machine air dry for 24 hours to avoid personal injury.
Checking for Leaks
DO NOT STICK FINGERS OR HANDS INSIDE MACHINE OR ON ANY PARTS WHILE MACHINE IS PLUGGED INTO THE OUTLET OR IF HOT
- Fill the water tank.
- Secure the water tank in place with masking tape.
- Plug in the electrical cord into your machine first. Then plug the cord in the outlet.
- Power your machine on. Let it warm up UNTIL you can see leak.
- There is a valve on top of the boiler (like a pin in center of nut). This is normal to leak a little immediately before steam pressure builds up.
- Once a leak is found, power off machine and unplug.
- Look for parts in our diagrams, or if under warranty, please contact us.