These instructions only apply to the Lelit Diana. Using these instructions on other models may cause damage.
- Power up your machine to fully heat both boilers.
- Remove the hose from the reservoir.
- Place a cup under both the grouphead and the hot water wand.
- You need to perform the following 2 steps simultaneously to avoid heating element damage!
- Engage the coffee switch to pump water out of the grouphead until water stops or 20 seconds (whichever is sooner).
- Engage the hot water switch until water stops or 20 seconds (whichever is sooner).
- Power off your machine. Any water remaining will hopefully evaporate since your machine is fully heated.
Please note that there is no way to remove all the water from both boilers. If you wish to do so, please follow the next set of steps after performing the above.
- Remove the top cover.
- Disconnect 1 pipe on top of each boiler.
- Before performing the next step, please remove any loose components from the machine, like the drip tray.
- Turn the machine upside down to empty out both boilers.
- Reconnect the pipes and make sure they are secure.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published in any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.