Lelit PL62 Mara Espresso Machine V2 – Heat Exchange System, PID sensor in boiler
A huge legend in a small body! The Lelit PL62 Mara V2 is placed at the prestigious end of many home espresso machines. Furthermore, it combines the best technology ever – the legendary E61 grouphead inside an incredibly compact, full stainless steel body. The result: a marvelous, appealing and super compact espresso machine! This enables you to apply barista’s golden rules and extract the tastiest espressos and cappuccinos you can dream of.
The new Lelit PL62 Mara V2 now comes with a built-in PID Sensor. Thus, this helps keep a steady boiler temperature, better than a pressurestat in terms of temperature management and in terms of reliability. However, although this unit does not have a user-programmable PID controller interface to change the boiler temperature, the manufacturer has a preset temperature for the boiler based on years of studying the PID.
- Polymer tubing connecting the boiler to steam and hot water valves are alimentary, withstand high pressure, withstand high temperatures up to 620 °F, facilitate easier repairs, and most importantly, are limescale free.
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish (exterior only).
- Dual pressure gauge – Top part measures boiler pressure (0 – 4 bar). Bottom part measures pump pressure (0 – 16 bar).
- Separate indicator lights – Left light is for power to indicate the machine is powered on. Right light is for the heating element to indicate when the heating element is energized.
- Multi-directional, no burn steam, and no burn hot water wand. 2 hole steam tip.
- Professional grade portafilters – double spout handle – with 58 mm with Lelit logo imprinted on the filter head.
- Adjustable over pressure valve.
- Water reservoir has a two-stage shutoff. One shut off is for when removing the reservoir. The second shut off is a magnetic float to power off the heating element when the reservoir is low on water.
- Manual resettable safety thermostat on top of the boiler.
- E61 grouphead – hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead to keep your portafilter nice and hot.
- 1.4-liter copper boiler, insulated on the side, with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always hot, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Extremely low feet to create a very low profile.
- Power plug completely removable from the machine.
- Accessories: Instructional manual, single spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, dual spout portafilter, 2-cup basket, nice 58 mm tamper, plastic scoop, and blind filter basket/insert, MC747 water softener.
If you are looking to purchase a similar heat exchange espresso machine with a PID display, then check out the Lelit PL62T Mara!
For more Lelit equipment, please visit our Lelit brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.