- Eligible warranty for Elektra home equipment is handled by 1st-line Equipment or representative thereof.
- If you have purchased your Elektra equipment from another retailer (not 1st-line Equipment), you must contact them first in order to get your equipment serviced under warranty.
- The warranty is limited to manufacturer's defects only.
- Regarding espresso machines: Limescale buildup can lead to problems with your machine. The warranty will not cover any repairs if our technicians find limescale in your machine. Although descaling can be a good alternative to remove limescale causing minerals (calcium and magnesium), we strongly suggest that prevention is the best form of maintenance. The reason is that descalers can cause wear and tear on components inside an espresso machine. This includes gaskets, o-rings, and other metal components. However, where there is a clog somewhere, descaling will be a necessity on the specified part, area, or entire machine.
- Regarding coffee grinders: As with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- The manufacturer's warranty on new equipment is good for a period of 1 year from date of receipt which covers parts.
- Labor warranties may vary depending on the company you purchase from.
- Elektra products may have an extended warranty limited to manufacturer's defect and will specifically state the extended period of time on your receipt.
- In most cases, you must send your Elektra equipment to a repair facility.
- If 1st-line Equipment will be servicing your equipment, you must either ship it or drop off at our facility in New Jersey.
- If you are inside the warranty period and have purchased it from us, please contact us. Please be ready to provide the following information: invoice# of purchase, model of equipment, and a detailed description of the issue.
- If you are outside the warranty period, whether you have purchased the equipment from us or not, please order a diagnosis. Please note that wait times can be up to 8 weeks.Our technical support staff can have a back log of repairs.
- As an alternative we have a listing of 3rd party repair companies across the USA that can assist you.
Manuals & Documentation
Divisione Casa / Home Models
- Instructions - Nivola, Microcasa A Leva, Microcasa Semiautomatica, Mini Verticale, home grinders
- Training - Nivola
- Training - Microcasa A Leva
- Training - Microcasa Semiautomatica
- Training - Mini Verticale
- Training - home grinders
Divisione Bar / Commercial Models
Parts & Diagrams
Technical Support Pages
|Boiler refill valve cleaning||SX models - Microcasa Semiautomatica|
|Bulb change||S1 / SX models - Microcasa Leva / Semiautomatica|
|Cloudy Sight Glass Water||S1 / SX models - Microcasa Leva / Semiautomatica|
|Descaling||S1 models - Microcasa Leva|
|Descaling||SX models - Microcasa Semiautomatica|
|Heating Element Check||SX models - Microcasa Semiautomatica|
|Leaking HX Access Port||Elektra commercial models|
|Not Heating||T1 - Sixties|
|Panel Lights Blinking||T1 - Sixties|
|Piston Grouphead Maintenance||S1 models - Microcasa Leva|
|Pressurstat Adjustment / Removal||S1 models - Microcasa Leva|
|Pressurstat Adjustment / Removal||SX models - Microcasa Semiautomatica|
|Pressure Gauge Change||S1 / SX models - Microcasa Leva / Semiautomatica|
|Pressure Gauge "Dances"||Elektra commercial models|
|Safety Thermostat Reset||S1 / SX models - Microcasa Leva / Semiautomatica|
|Sight Gauge Glass Repair||S1 / SX models - Microcasa Leva / Semiautomatica|
|Steam Wands Squeak||Commercial models|