The following are instructions for adjusting the pressurstat. PLEASE NOTE THAT TURNING THE SCREW CAN DAMAGE THE PRESSURSTAT. WE, NOR ELEKTRA, WILL ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO THE PART OR MACHINE MAKING THIS ADJUSTMENT.
- Unplug the machine and let cool.
- Empty all the water from the TOP basin only.
- Remove the screw under the drip tray with a 1/4 socket driver with a philips screw on the end.
- Lay the machine on its side on a towel, and peel the bottom cover from the back side.
The valve looks similar to this.
- Unscrew the nut on top of the black box.
- Remove the black box to get to the shaft.
- Remove the shaft and a piston cylinder will fall out.
- Check that the piston cylinder moves nicely inside the shaft and look for any particles or build up on either side of the piston. If there is, just rub it off, do not scrape or scratch it off. The base of where the shaft/piston sits may have numbers.
- Please take a picture if possible of how this is set up and advise where the numbers are sitting. look where the piston sits into the brass base again, and see if there is any build up there.
- After reassembly and allowing the machine to dry for 24 hours with the base off and with water inside, test the machine. you need water inside the boiler to check for leaks.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published in any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.