This procedure is for the replacement of the sight glass and/or corresponding gasket seals (2 of them). The most challenging part is to remove the spring c-clips for which you may want to order extra as they can bend out of shape during removal or reinstall.
- Remove the gauge (brass, chrome) with the attached coupling (brass, chrome).
- Remove the 2 spring c-clips on the glass shield covers.
- Remove the 2 glass shield covers (brass, chrome).
- Loosen the 2 nuts (brass, chrome), one on the top and one on the bottom of the glass.
- Once loosened, slide the glass upwards out where the gauge was fitted.
- Remove the 2 loosened nuts, then replace the gasket seals.
- Reassemble in reverse order and test the machine for leaks.
Please note the above information is subject to copyright. It cannot be published by any means without the expressed written consent of 1st-line Equipment, LLC.