Elektra Microcasa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine – SX & SXC
The Elektra Microcasa Semiautomatica is a “statement maker” in your kitchen. One of the most stunning home espresso machines out there!
- Beautiful long lasting chrome finish combination.
- Bakelite portafilter handle.
- Three red switches – power, coffee brew, & boiler refill.
- Brass eagle situated on the dome with wings up.
- A large, round base with 10″ diameter for the stability of the espresso machine on your countertop.
- Water level sight glass with pressure gauge.
- Pump-operated to deliver water to grouphead and to refill the boiler.
- Heat exchanger system with proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages!!!
- The only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand.
- Manual water refill switch for boiler.
- Boiler pressure relief valve for safety.
- A durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
- Extended steam wand away from the boiler.
- Twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn-ons and offs!
- Three-way solenoid valve to relieve pressure in grouphead when finished extracting espresso to avoid “espresso explosion” when removing the portafilter handle.
- Top loading water basin for easy refill and for continuous water delivery (manual switch by the operator) so the machine does not have to be shut down like hand lever models.
- Armour-plated, 800-watt heating element.
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator.
For more Elektra equipment, please visit our Elektra brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.