Mater XP110 Pressurestat
This pressurestat / pressure switch (01344035) will work for the following SKU’s/espresso machine models:
- Ascaso (C..386): some Ascaso espresso machines
- Bezzera (7433013): Aria, BZ02, BZ07 non PID (DE, PM), BZ16 (DE, PM), C2013 Compact, Magica, Mitica, Strega (tank, TOP)
- ECM (C199900294): Giotto Classic, Giotto Premium
- Elektra (01344035): Microcasa Leva, Microcasa Semiautomatica, Verve
- Fiorenzato: Bricoletta and Bricoletta Volante
- Isomac (451306): Mondiale, TEA (I & II), Millennium (I & II), Relax, Rituale
- Marzocco (L271):
- Nuova Simonelli: Oscar (old style)
- Pasquini: Livia 90
- Pavoni (451306):
- Quickmill: Andreja Pro, Andreja Premium
- VBM (ELETPREDSUVAL):
- Please always check to make sure your pressure switch shows Xp110 T125 0.5-1.2 Bar 1/4“
- We recommend to replace the pressurestat only if your pressure goes too high (1.5 or higher) and if descaling does not solve the high pressure problem. In 99.9% of cases, the pressure-stat allows too much pressure due to limescale build up (limscale damages the elasticity of the diaphragm in the pressurestat or makes the stick switch so the heating element never stops heating).
- We recommend you descale the machine prior to replacing the pressurestat as we have seen customers with the same problem occur again with the new pressurestat within 2 months of installing the new one. After you install a new pressurestat, we highly recommend treating your water to reduce limescale.
- WARNING: It is possible that you can adjust the adjustment screw too much, and this will damage the new pressurestat. Therefore, you should only adjust the center screw at maximum of a half turn increment after checking pressure on machine’s boiler pressure gauge. If there is an off center screw, this one is more prone to damage and we strongly recommend not touching it. We will not replace nor warranty the pressurestat due to adjustment damage by the customer. PLEASE NOTE THAT LIMESCALE CAN DAMAGE YOUR NEW PRESSURSTAT AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY.
- After unplugging the machine from the outlet you need to allow it to cool. You need to remove the screw under the drip tray. Then from the back of the base, use a flathead screwdriver to push the plastic base off the metal base. Be careful not to scratch any metal. Replace the pressurestat and the assemble base loosely. This way you can make adjustments until you get your set pressure.
- 1/4″ BSPP threading – usually no sealant nor plumbers tape needed
Ascaso, Bezzera, ECM, Elektra, Isomac, La Pavoni, Marzocco
110 – 120
Please read the Terms & Conditions before ordering this part or any other part on our website.
- Parts are non-returnable and non-refundable unless damaged in transit. Exchanges for parts “damaged in transit” are applicable so long as:
- You must report the damage(s) to 1st-line within the first five business days of delivery receipt.
- Pictures of the original box and part(s) are provided.
- Damages made by the customer or the customer’s authorized/hired repair person from improper handling or improper installation are the customer’s responsibility.
- Neither manufacturer nor 1st-line Equipment, provide any warranty or guarantee on parts.
- The customer agrees to waive all rights, where applicable by law, for all claims such as:
- Not as described.
- Defective merchandise.
- Not fit for the intended use.
- No longer fit for the intended use.
- Incorrect merchandise received.
- Please note we store parts in bins and can arrive with cosmetic imperfections (ie scratches, nicks, etc).
- Although we make our best effort to recommend the proper parts, clients agree to pay for return shipping charges for parts, including cases where errors are made in recommendations and ONLY whereby exceptions are made allowable by 1st-line Equipment, LLC in writing and with a Return Authorization Number.
Support for Parts
- Parts purchases do not include any technical support in any form and/or instructions in any form.
- DUE TO THE NATURE AND COMPLEXITY OF EQUIPMENT AND NOMENCLATURE USED TO DESCRIBE PARTS, THERE IS NO PERSON AVAILABLE AT 1ST-LINE CAPABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE 50,000+ DIFFERENT PARTS FOR ALL ESPRESSO MACHINES AND GRINDERS. BASED ON THIS, 1ST-LINE PERSONNEL IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER ANY PARTS ASSISTANCE VIA PHONE.
- The purpose of the email request is to allow us time to research the part. This also creates a paper trail in case of any mistakes or necessary clarification. We find this process works well and increases customer satisfaction since fewer mistakes are being made.
- Although we make our best effort to describe parts, please don’t assume a part will fit your machine. Some models have different versions with different parts. If you are unsure of which part to order, please use our contact page with your make and model of machine for assistance. Although we can’t guarantee a part will fit because we do not have the machine in front of us, we will make our best effort to assist via email.
- Please note that manufacturers will source and supply parts different from the original equipment. Although we make our best effort to describe parts, changes can occur by the manufacturer without any notice to 1st-line or to you. For example, a manufacturer may initially supply 110-volt heating elements with 1200 watts but later change to 1300 or 1400 watts without notice. Another example is that an initial parts replacement may have a Parker branded solenoid valve, but subsequent shipments may have Lucifer or ODE solenoids without notice. 1st-line Equipment will NOT be held responsible for any changes in the part supply, nor advertising in these types of discrepancies.
Elektra 01344035 Pressurestat