The Bilt Osmotic Scale Reduction Cloth Pack (O.Sca.R.) is an innovative product for helping reduce limescale in your espresso machine. It converts the calcium and magnesium ions into low level sodium ions (<150 mg / liter).
The Oscar pack is very easy to use. Remove the pack from the plastic bag. Rinse the pack under cold water to remove any sediment. Place it in the water tank of your espresso machine or a pitcher filled with the water you are going to use. That’s it! No special procedures.
- Size: 10 mm x 15 mm.
- For 2.5 – 4 liter reservoirs.
- Operates between 5 and 40 degrees celsius water temperature.
- Meets FDA requirements (Heading 21, Section 173.25, par. A. Sub 1).
- Remove the pack from the plastic bag.
- Rinse under cold water to remove any sediment.
- Place in a pitcher or the reservoir of your espresso machine.
- This product is not re-generable.
- Manufacturer recommends to replace once a year.
- This pack will not fit in the all reservoirs for espresso machines.The reservoir must be fully open for this product to easily put in and remove. Some reservoirs have a only small opening for a water hose to go in.
- The pack should not to be placed in a boiler vessel that has a heating element. It is only meant to be in cold water.
9 3 830 13830 18 9 415 6900 27 15 276 4600 36 21 200 3300 45 27 165 2750