Showing all 8 results
Want to save some serious cash? At 1st-line, you can land on some great deals with the following items sold as store displays; demonstration units; factory serviced, refurbished, and buyer’s remorse returns, and used equipment. To make it easier for you to understand how 1st-line defines the ‘terms’ used for each machine, we have categorized the following:
- Display – items that were only on display in a physical store and are ‘like new’. Unit was never used, nor sold to a customer. Of all categories, these will be closest to the ‘new’ selling price of the item. These can have minor surface scratches from touches by customers.
- Demo – items that were used as a demonstration machine a/our retail store. These are generally in ‘very good’ condition, but will have more surface scratches than a display unit.
- Returned/Refurbished/Factory Serviced – items that were purchased & returned under buyer’s remorse return policy. In some cases, the unit was returned because of a minor fault (wire loosened in shipping) or customer wanted another machine. These are usually in ‘good’ condition.
- Used – items that were used heavily by our staff or a client. In some cases, these are units from clients who abandoned their unit left in for repair. Units are generally in ‘fair’ condition.
- Parts Only – items that are beyond refurbishment, do not work, and are only for parts. We are unable to determine which parts are still good.
Except for Jura/Capresso, the pictures displayed are of the actual unit, and where shown, there are detailed pictures that highlight a specific aspect of that particular machine. The warranty is shown for each model, and except for display units, you will most certainly find coffee grinds with the shipment as it is impossible to remove coffee grinds form a unit that has been used, even once.