SIDEWALK SALE – Elektra SX Copper & Brass Microcasa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
Elektra SX Copper & Brass Microcasa Semiautomatica
This Elektra SX model had a damage during shipping. As a result, the top dome bent forward. As shown above, to prevent from further damages it can not be bent back. For that reason, this machine is only for pick at our New Jersey Warehouse in Freehold. If you have any additional questions, please use the Q&A tab or give us a call.
- Beautiful copper and brass finish combination.
- Bakelite handle on portafilter – wooden handle, as shown, is no longer available on this model.
- Three red switches – power, coffee brew, & boiler refill.
- Brass eagle situated on dome with wings up.
- Large, round base with 10″ diameter for stability of unit on countertop.
- Water level sight glass with pressure gauge.
- Pump-operated to deliver water to grouphead and to refill boiler.
- Heat exchange system with proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages!!!
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand.
- Manual water refill switch for boiler.
- Boiler pressure relief valve for safety.
- Durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
- Extended steam wand away from boiler.
- Twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn ons and offs!
- Three way solenoid valve to relieve pressure in grouphead. As soon as it’s done extracting espresso it can avoid “espresso explosion” when removing the portafilter handle.
- Top loading water basin for easy refill and for continuous water delivery (manual switch by operator) so machine does not have to be shut down like hand lever models.
- Armour-plated, 800 watt heating element.
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator.
If you’re in the market for a new espresso machine. Take a look at our selection of Elektra Espresso Machines.
Want to learn more about espresso machines? Take a look at our YouTube Channel!