Rancilio Silvia M V5 Espresso Machine
No one knows the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine better than 1st-line Equipment! We have been carrying the Rancilio Miss Silvia espresso machines since 1998 and up until today’s current version, the Rancilio Miss Silvia M espresso machine. Furthermore, as of April 2019, we began carrying the 20th anniversary version of the Rancilio Miss Silvia M in black and stainless steel! In fact, in the mid-2000’s, we had the luxury of meeting Rancilio Miss Silvia in person.
- Rancilio Silvia V5 espresso machine has a new insulated boiler design with a stainless steel heating element inside.
- Rancilio Silvia espresso machine now has a plastic guide around the steam wand knob so the metal body does not cut into the knob.
- Over Pressure valve (OPV) is now adjustable on our Silvia’s. You can adjust the amount of excess water pressure by bringing out the OPV and tightening the nut. We recommend doing this with the V512 pressure gauge.
- To avoid burning oneself, our Silvia’s are equipped with a rubber protector on the steam wand.
- Boiler, grouphead, steam nozzle, steam valve, and chrome filter holder constructed of press forged marine brass.
- Three thermostats – coffee, steam, & safety – unlike many other espresso machines which just have two thermostats! Please note the coffee thermostat is not adjustable – this means that if you want to change the temperature of the machine, you will need to change to a higher temperature thermostat.
- Three way solenoid valve opens after you depress the coffee switch to stop brewing. It allows the excess water pressure in the grouphead and portafilter to exit to the drip tray. This is why you may sometimes find water in the drip tray after brewing.
- Powerful 41 watt vibration Ulka pump.
- Visible heating light for brewing and steaming.
- Separate switch for hot water supply. Steam knob needs to be in the open position for water to come out of steam wand.
- Body and control panel made of beautiful satin stainless steel finish which is easy to clean and mounted on a strong, iron frame.
- Accessories: chrome-plated, commercial-sized portafilter, 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets, coffee measure scoop, and coffee tamper.