Rancilio Silvia Pro X Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Professional stainless steel design
- Stainless steel body – Manufactured in stainless steel for maximum sturdiness and polished to a mirror finish. Also, the steam wand and steam knob are in a stunning stainless steel.
- The steam wand extension to the right adds 5.5 inches with portafilter on grouphead. Additionally, depth adds 3.5 inches.
- PID temperature programming – Allows you to program the boiler temperature for different coffee blends. Furthermore, it will accurately offer temperature stability internally.
- Double PID feature – One PID in the coffee boiler, another PID in the steam boiler.
- Low water in reservoir – Cut-off that powers down the Rancilio Silvia Pro and an indicator on the PID display that says “H20.”
- New to the Silvia Pro X: Variable Soft Infusion
PURE Dual Boiler System at 120 Volts
- Coffee boiler – 0.3 liter (300ml) in brass. 110 volt, 1000 watt heating element. Includes dual safety thermostat.
- Steam boiler – 1 liter (600 ml) with quality stainless steel. 850 watt, 1000 volt heating element. A truly made boiler will out-perform any thermoblock typically found on competitive models! Button that says the steam boiler can be shut off on the steam switch in front of the panel.
- Electricity alternates between boilers, unless the steam boiler is off.
- Digital display – Consists of a shot timer, temperature indicator, and water alert.
- Automatic wake-up time – Set the number of hours in advance (up to 24 hours) for your machine to automatically heat up. This needs to be programmed DAILY since this is NOT programmable on/off timer. Therefore, we suggest getting a WEMO smart timer controlled by your phone.
- Adapter kit – Optional if you are interested in brewing with pods or capsules instead.
- New to the Silvia Pro X: Brew Pressure Gauge
- New to the Silvia Pro X: Redesigned Portafilter.
- 7-gram and 14-gram filter baskets.
- Modifiable height cup tray – simply removable for cleaning.
- Stainless steel drip tray – simply removable for cleaning.
- Adjustable drip tray cover – 3 levels of adjustment.
- Adjustable feet.
- BWT osmotic pack.
- Professional tamper – black wood with stainless steel flat base, 58mm.
- Portafilter – commercial-grade, dual spout.
- Backflush detergent – additionally, we sell a metal disc separately.
- Cleaning brush – for cleaning up the grouphead.
- Simple coffee scoop – available if you would like to use pre-ground coffee.
- Instruction manual – available in a few different languages.