Bezzera BZ07 DE Electronic Espresso Machine – V2
This beautiful and compact stainless steel espresso machine can be a fine addition to any home! There are many benefits and features that make this machine a solid performer.
This version of the BZ07 has electronic dosing controls. There are individual buttons for single/double shots & 1-cup/2-cup shots. There is also a semi-automatic dosing button similar to the PM version.
The BZ07’s grouphead houses two electric heating elements and a thermostat to monitor temperature at the grouphead. The internal pressurestat (regulator) monitors the boiler pressure/temperature.
- Multi-directional steam and hot water wands.
- Lever-type, spring-loaded steam and hot water valves.
- Thermostat-controlled heated 58mm grouphead.
- All stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish.
- Removable, from the top of the machine, three (3) liter water reservoir.
- Low water level switch turns off power when the water level in the tank gets to low.
- Vibration pump installed withe th an air release valve.
- Vacuum breaker valve gives the capability to place the machine on a timer.
- NSF approved Nistla (nickel) plated copper boiler.
- Overpressure valve (9 bar OPV) adjustable to change exiting overpressure created by the pump.
- Mater-style pressurestat adjustable for changing boiler pressure.
- Circuitry for the automatic refilling of the internal boiler from the water reservoir.
- Three (3) way solenoid valve for quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Accessories: dual spout portafilter, 2-cup filter basket, 1-cup filter basket, plastic tamper, grouphead cleaning brush, and blind filter basket.
For more Bezzera products, please visit our Bezzera brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.