Bezzera Aria Dual Boiler Espresso Machine w/ Flow Control
E61 Grouphead w/ Flow Control
- Constantly heated: Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This keeps the grouphead at a constant, stable temperature compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Flow control: Adjust the control of pressure while pulling an espresso shot.
- Gauge: Reads the actual pressure in the grouphead as you change the flow.
PID Controls & Dual Pressure Gauge
- Boiler temperature: Easily adjust the temperature of the boiler from 176 – 212 °F (80 – 100 °C).
- °C > °F: Easily switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- Boiler pressure: Located on the top half. Indicates how much-steaming power is available.
- Pump pressure: Located on the bottom half. Indicates the amount of bar pressure during coffee extraction.
Heat Exchange System
- Copper, insulation: The boiler is copper which retains heat better than stainless steel. Typically copper boilers are more susceptible to limescale when you compare to stainless steel boilers. Therefore, we highly recommend using a water softener. The manufacturer wraps the boiler with insulation for maximum heat retention. This helps with temperature stability for the espresso extraction and also helps save energy.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time: Steam is always readily available. Therefore there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode.
Switchable Tank / Direct Water Connection
- Easy to fill & clean tank: With the open top, it makes it very easy to refill the tank with water. However, the best practice is to remove the tank when filling. The open top also makes it easy to clean and rinse all the way to the inside bottom of the tank if necessary.
- Easy to switch to direct water connection: After hooking up the water line hoses, there is a clip you install in front of the water sensor where the tank sits. Then there is a switch on the bottom near the back you change from “tank” to “net”.
Steam / Hot Water Wand
- Joystick lever handles: Easily pull in any direction for quick activation. Both joysticks will lock in the “up” position for hands-free operation.
- Multi-directional: Allows for more movement and flexibility.
- Rubber grips: These allow you to adjust the wands without burning your fingers. Please note that after very long periods of steaming or pouring hot water, even these can get hot to the touch.
- 2-hole steam tip: Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Quiet operation: Rotary pumps are necessary for direct connect capable machines since vibration pumps cannot handle the incoming water pressure. The main benefit that you will experience is that they are a lot quieter.
Parts & Accessories Included
- Portafilters: 1 Dual spout & 1 bottomless. 58mm diameter. Wood accent handles.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup, 2-cup, & blind for backflushing.
- Tamper: Solid 58mm with Bezzera logo. No need to spend money on another one.
- Cleaning brush: For cleaning the grouphead.
- Scoop: If you are using ground coffee.
- Metal clip: Needed for switching to direct water connect.
- Flow control knob: The flow control is preinstalled, you only need to screw in the wooden knob on the top.
- Grouphead gauge: In the bag, there are 2 extra gaskets to put inside when screwing the gauge in.
15, approximate, With Flow Control 16.75 ~
110 – 120
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
|Tank capacity (liters)||
There are no reviews yet.