VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital Dual Boiler Espresso Machine with Flow Control
The VBM Domobar Super dual boiler espresso machine got an awesome digital upgrade from the previous V4 model! Here we have one of the three latest Domobar Supers, the Electronic Digital version, with pressure profiling with a gear-driven pump! That's right, NOW you are able to control the brew pressure (flow of water) on the upgraded 3.5" digital display as you are making that perfect shot of espresso! Thus, with so many technologically advanced features, you can have a high-performing dual boiler espresso machine with a stunning design in your home / commercial establishment.
Additionally, the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital can operate using a water tank/reservoir or direct plumbing to a water line. The espresso machine comes with a stainless steel braided hose to plumb your machine into your water line. Read more about water treatment options and basic plumbing installation requirements!
Furthermore, VBM has the most robust E61 grouphead in the industry! Customers who see E61 espresso machines in person tend to gravitate towards the VBM’s due to its robustness and structure.
Finally, in comparison to the VBM Domobar Super Digital, this version has additional electronic programs within the digital display. For example, starting the machine up as well as preparing coffee involve selecting icons instead of manually lifting the lever.
Dual Boiler System
- Two boilers – The dual boiler system has a copper boiler for espresso extraction and a copper steam/hot water boiler.
- Optimal size copper boiler – 0.5-liter capacity. This smaller boiler size allows for quicker displacement of stale water. Larger coffee boilers for machines in this class have more difficulty. Boiler temperature is controlled by PID.
- Large capacity steam boiler – 2.0-liter capacity. Boiler and temperature controlled by PID.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass.
- Electronic dispensing – Unique on the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
Steam/Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- NEW OPTIONAL Colored side panels – The VBM Domobar Super NOW has a variety of side panel designs that you can stylize your machine with. Check out the different colored side panels we have to offer to purchase separately! Panels are not attached to the machine during shipping.
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
3.5″ Digital Touch Display
- UPGRADED pump pressure profiling – An exciting new upgrade to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital! 10 total profiles stored with each profile using 7 stages within the extraction. The gear pump can be programmed to change different brew pressures throughout the extraction. Moreover, this is done on the digital touch display by programming the number of seconds the pump is engaged for as well as starting and stopping the extraction.
- Hence, there are two areas to be programmed: pump pressure profiles and the amount of time the pump is programmed to stay on (4 saved programs showing cup icons). Thus, the pump can run longer than the programmed profiling OR the 7 stages of pump pressure profiling can be programmed longer than the pump will be engaged. That is why it is important to align these in programming.
- Water tank level sensor – Located on top of the water tank. You will see an LED light when it is time to refill the tank.
- Programmable switch on/off times – You can tell the VBM Domobar Super when to turn on in the morning and when to shut off at night.
- ECO Mode – Use this to increase the espresso machine’s temperature when idle to save energy. After 2 hours of not using the machine, the shutdown symbol will show up on the display.
- Count Up – Unique to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital. On this setting, you can adjust the brewing times for single short or long coffee and for two short or long coffees.
- Additional settings –Select your ideal espresso dispensing temperatures, check the under or over-extraction, and access various quick-start functions. Additionally, check the meter sessions, intercepting any faults or alerts.
- Instruction manual – Available in Spanish, Dutch, English, French, and Italian.
- Plastic tamper – Manufacturers will normally include a tamper like this to keep the overall selling price of the machine low. We recommend upgrading to a better 58mm tamper.
- Coffee scoop – A simple plastic scoop if you are using pre-ground coffee.
- Cleaning brush –A simple brush for cleaning the grouphead. Ergonomically designed with an angle for easier usage.
- Single filter holder – Holds approximately 7 grams.
- Blind filter basket – For backflushing. 58mm in diameter.
- Double filter holder – Holds approximately 14 grams.
- Stainless steel braided hose – For the option to direct plumb in your espresso machine.
- Drip tray: Please note that the drip tray is not drainable.
- Tank Mode: The lever on the bottom needs to be turned fully left when facing the front of the machine
- Direct Plumb Mode: Water line pressure needs to be 35 psi and no higher than 40psi. Lever on bottom turned to the right fully when facing the front of the machine. The cap needs needs to be removed on the water inlet and the 1/8" BSPP included hose needs to be connected. The other side is 3/8" BSPP.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Coffee – 600, Steam – 1200
|Country of manufacture||
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
Coffee – 0.5, Steam – 2
Direct Connection, Tank / Reservoir
There are no reviews yet.