Bezzera Unica V2 Semi-Automatic PID Espresso Machine
A sleek addition to 1st-line Equipment, the Bezzera Unica has a classic lever design, an E61 grouphead, and a timeless polished stainless steel body. The Unica boasts a single boiler with NSF approved Nistla (nickel) plated copper, and is regulated with a PID. In addition, it has a large capacity three liter water tank. For those who cherish the best in an espresso beverage, the Bezzera Unica is one of the top contenders for your use!
- Single boiler machine: Can handle both espresso extractions and steaming functions. To get to steam mode, the steam switch needs to be depressed.
- PID temperature control: Manages the coffee and steam temperature set by the user.
- The coffee temperature can be programmed between 80 C – 100 C.
- The steam temperature can be programmed between 105 C – 120 C.
- Stainless steel body: Polished to a mirror finish.
- E61 grouphead: Hot water circulates from thermosyphon tubes to / from the grouphead and boiler. As a result, this system keeps the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This is dual purpose, single boiler machine that does not have a heat exchanger. The lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch which turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds.
- Pump pressure gauge: Indicate the brew pressure during espresso extraction. Below the pump pressure gauge, there is a ‘P’ switch that powers on the pump for hot water delivery through the opened steam wand. The ‘O/I’ switch is for powering up the espresso machine. The light in between is the power light.
- Multi-directional steam wand: Allows for more flexibility. In addition, the joystick controls for the steam wand give an instant on / off operation as opposed to knobs that you must turn clockwise/counter clockwise. The control locks to full open in the up position allowing you to use both hands when steaming..
- Powerful vibratory pump: Rated at 15 bar. Please note that you only need 9 bar for espresso.
- Three way solenoid valve: Allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction and immediately prepare for the next extraction.
- Over pressure valve (OPV): Adjustable.
- Water tank: Very large and removable.
- Passive cup warmer on the top: Heat from the boiler rises and heats the top panel. Like any other espresso machine, it can take up to two hours to preheat your cups. Therefore, it is better to flash heat the cups from hot water from the grouphead or steam/water wand.
- Accessories included: Single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, 2-cup filter basket, blind filter basket, plastic tamper, plastic scoop, grouphead cleaning brush, instruction manual.
For more Bezzera products, please visit our Bezzera brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.