Elektra Belle Epoque 2 Group Espresso Machine
With Elektra, details inspire the difference in these old-world styled espresso machines. Highly original with its slim look, the Elektra Belle Epoque 2 Group is in a class all of its own, where beauty, functionality, and reliability merge. The brightness of its metal, shaped to a design with a fascination of the past, makes an immediate impact on your clients and guests while providing a striking and finishing touch to an elegant and refined premise.
Some of the features included in the Belle Epoque line include patented heat exchangers accessible from the back panel, internal steel frame, a filter inside the grouphead, 5 programmable doses for coffee plus a manual override for the most discerning barista, and an attractive design that no replica can even come close to. Bring back the charm of the past!
- Steel frame: A combination of steel and reinforcements to help prevent the machine from twisting. Complete with anti-rust unit connections.
- Beautiful ultra-polished finish: From the base to the dome and the eagle. The Elektra Belle Epoque 2 Group is available in 2 color options: chrome & bakelite or copper brass & bakelite.
- Cup warming surface: Single access window for easy access and better visual of cups.
- Electronic control box: Located near the bottom of the machine away from heat and humidity.
- Grouphead filter: Installed on each brew group to filter out particles that may be present in the water supply.
- Dual manometer: Shows both pump brew pressure for extraction and boiler pressure for steaming.
- Very powerful heating element: Easily provides instant recovery when steaming milk. Safety thermostat protects the heating element from overheating.
- Internal motor & volumetric pump: The pump is adjustable to increase or decrease brew pressure. Vibration dampening fasteners help minimize the noise.
- Site gauge glass: Shows water level in the boiler.
Ease of Use
- Exclusive brewing temperature electronic control:
- Electronic control of the boiler water temperature.
- Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1 C).
- Steam / hot water wand: Both wands are multi-directional to easily adjust to any size cup. Both wands also have their very own drip tray.
- Electronic dosing panel: One for each grouphead. All buttons have a soft touch feeling so no need to press hard. There are 5 buttons in total: 4 programmable and 1 for manual dosing.
For more Elektra equipment, please visit our Elektra brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.
There are no reviews yet.