VBM Domobar Super Digital Dual Boiler Espresso Machine with Flow Control
The VBM Domobar Super dual boiler espresso machine got an awesome digital upgrade from the previous V4 model! Here we have one of the three latest Domobar Supers, the Digital version, with pressure profiling with a gear-driven pump! That's right, NOW you are able to control the brew pressure (flow of water) as you are making that perfect shot of espresso! With so many technologically advanced features, you can have a high-performing dual boiler espresso machine with a stunning design in your home.
Additionally, the VBM Domobar Super Digital can operate using a water tank/reservoir or direct plumbing to a water line. The espresso machine comes with a stainless steel braided hose to plumb your machine into your water line. Read more about water treatment options and basic plumbing installation requirements!
Furthermore, VBM has the most robust E61 grouphead in the industry! Customers who see E61 espresso machines in person tend to gravitate towards the VBM’s due to its robustness and structure.
Finally, in comparison to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital, this version features manual operation instead of electronic operation through the digital display. For example, starting the machine up as well as preparing coffee involve manually lifting the lever instead of selecting icons, although the settings being changed will appear on the digital display.
Dual Boiler System
- Two boilers – The dual boiler system has a copper boiler for espresso extraction and a copper steam/hot water boiler.
- Optimal size copper boiler – 0.5-liter capacity. This smaller boiler size allows for quicker displacement of stale water. Larger coffee boilers for machines in this class have more difficulty. Boiler temperature is controlled by PID.
- Large capacity steam boiler – 2.0-liter capacity. Boiler and temperature controlled by PID.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
3.5″ Digital Touch Display
- UPGRADED pressure profiling – An exciting new upgrade to the VBM Domobar Super Digital! 10 total profiles stored with each profile using 7 stages within the extraction. The gear pump can be programmed to change different brew pressures throughout the extraction. Moreover, this is done on the digital touch display by choosing the extraction curve for espresso.
- Programmable switch on/off times – You can tell the VBM Domobar Super when to turn on in the morning and when to shut off at night.
- Water tank level sensor – Located on top of the water tank. You will see an LED light when it is time to refill the tank.
- ECO Mode – Use this to increase the espresso machine’s temperature when idle to save energy. After 2 hours of not using the machine, the shutdown symbol will show up on the display.
- Additional settings –Select your ideal espresso dispensing temperatures, check the under or over-extraction, and access various quick-start functions. Additionally, check the meter sessions, intercepting any faults or alerts.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass. Has a manual lever to the right for coffee dispensing.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires the direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
Steam Wand and Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- NEW OPTIONAL Customizable side panels – The VBM Domobar Super NOW has a variety of side panel designs that you can stylize your machine with. Check out the different colored side panels we have to offer to purchase separately!
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
- Instruction manual – Available in Spanish, Dutch, English, French, and Italian.
- Plastic tamper – Manufacturers will normally include a tamper like this to keep the overall selling price of the machine low. We recommend upgrading to a better 58mm tamper.
- Coffee scoop – A simple plastic scoop if you are using pre-ground coffee.
- Cleaning brush –A simple brush for cleaning the grouphead. Ergonomically designed with an angle for easier usage.
- Single filter holder – Holds approximately 7 grams.
- Blind filter basket – For backflushing. 58mm in diameter.
- Double filter holder – Holds approximately 14 grams.
- Stainless steel braided hose – For the option to direct plumb in your espresso machine.