Bellezza Inizio R Leva Heat Exchange Espresso Machine
1st-line Equipment welcomes a new heat exchanger to the family. The Bellezza Inizio R Leva Heat Exchange Espresso Machine.
Learn more about our Heat Exchange Espresso Machines!
Heat Exchange System
- Stainless steel, insulated – The boiler is made of stainless steel less susceptible to limescale. Typically stainless steel boilers do not retain their heat as well as copper or brass boilers. This machine compensates for that by being wrapped with insulation.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Therefore there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This keeps the grouphead at a constant, stable temperature compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
Switchable Tank/Direct Water Connection
- Easy to clean water tank – Open-top style water reservoir makes it easier to clean the inside.
- Easy transition – After hooking up the water line (included) to your machine, all you need to do is activate a switch. The switch is underneath the machine on the left side.
- Shot timer – Need we say more?
- Programmable Pre-Infusion – Set the pre-infusion period from 0 – 30 seconds.
- Boiler Temperature – Set the temperature anywhere from 80° to 135 °C.
- ECO Mode – Powers off the machine automatically after a set time. Choose between 35, 60, 90, or 180 minutes.
Steam/Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility.
- Joystick controls – Locks in any direction both steam and hot water.
- Rubber grip – There are rubber grips on the steam wand and hot water wand to prevent you from burning yourself.
- Cool Touch? Confirm
Rotary Vane Pump
- Quiet operation – Rotary pumps are necessary for direct connect capable machines since vibration pumps cannot handle the incoming water pressure. The main benefit that you will experience is that they are a lot quieter.
Parts and Accessories Included
- Portafilters – 1 dual spout and single spout Portafilter. 58mm diameter. The handle matches the joystick knobs and the E61 grouphead lever.
- Filter Baskets – 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Rubber blind insert, that you use with the 2 cup filter basket for backflushing.
- Steam Tips – 3 hole tip comes pre-installed on the machine. Also includes a 2-hole (for longer steaming power) and 4-hole (for easier frothing).
- Cleaning Brush – For cleaning underneath the grouphead. The other end of the brush has a built-in scoop used for backflushing detergent.
- Tamper – A solid stainless steel 58mm tamper. One less accessory you will need to buy.
- Sticker – Double-sided arrow sticker.
- Gasket – For connecting the hose to the direct water line.
There are no reviews yet.