Bellezza Bellona Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Introducing the impressive Bellezza Bellona dual boiler espresso machine, now available in our collection! We take pride in offering this exceptional machine, perfect for both beginners and those seeking an upgrade from a single boiler setup. The Bellezza Bellona features an external glass water tank, adding a stylish touch to its aesthetic appeal. With the all-new PID display, enjoy precise control over your brewing process. Elevate your espresso experience with the Bellezza Bellona!
Learn more by watching our videos on YouTube. Links are below
- 58mm grouphead where the coffee boiler sits on top.
- Boiler temperature: Set the temperature for the individual boilers. Select between 80 – 105 °C for the coffee boiler and 110 – 135 °C for the steam boiler.
- Shot timer: The display immediately changes to the timer when you press any of the dosing controls. The resulting time will stay on the screen for approximately 3 seconds.
- Preinfusion: You can set a pause during the first few seconds of an espresso shot for passive preinfusion. Select between 0 – 10 seconds.
- ECO mode: You can program the machine to turn off automatically after a set period of non-use. Select between 0, 28, 60, 90, or 180 minutes.
- Hot water dosing: Select between 3 – 60 seconds.
- Programmable coffee dosing: You can program the shot times for each dosing option. Select between 15 – 60 seconds.
- Manual coffee dosing: A semi-automatic option to start and stop the coffee extraction when you decide.
- Efficient: 41 watts, rated up to 15 bar. You only need 9 bars to extract perfect espresso, and wattage has no correlation to longevity.
- Cost-effective: Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will cost less than a rotary vane pump.
- Ranges from 0 – 20 bar. Optimal range is between 8 – 10 bar.
External Glass Water Tank
- Ease of use: The unique design of the water reservoir outside the espresso machine makes it easy for many reasons. It makes filling easier and reduces the chance of spillage inside the machine. Most single-boiler espresso machines do not have low-water sensors to check the water tank levels. With the Bellona’s setup, knowing the water level is very clear.
- Perfect positioning: The flexible tubing allows you to place the water tank on either side or even behind the machine.
*WARNING: This machine uses an external glass reservoir which can break and breakage is not covered under warranty.*
*WARNING: Since this machine uses an external reservoir, the machine can run without water and cause damage. Please insure the reservoir is always filled to the maximum line as these damages will not be covered under warranty and any returns will have the credit charged for repair of the damages.*
Parts & Accessories Included
- Portafilters: 1 dual spout and single spout Portafilter. 58mm diameter.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Rubber blind insert, that you use with the 2 cup filter basket for backflushing.
- Steam tips: 3 hole tip comes pre-installed on the machine. Also includes a 2-hole (for longer steaming power) and 4-hole (for easier frothing).
- Tamper: A solid beautiful stainless steel 58mm tamper. One less accessory you will need to buy.
- Cleaning brush: For cleaning underneath the grouphead. The other end of the brush has a built-in scoop used for backflushing detergent.
110 – 120
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
Coffee – 0.5, Steam – 1
|Portafilter size (mm)||
|Tank capacity (liters)||
|Country of manufacture||
40% European Parts, Assembled in China