- Eligible warranty for Mazzer home equipment is handled by 1st-line Equipment or representative thereof.
- If you have purchased your Mazzer equipment from another retailer (not 1st-line Equipment), you must contact them first in order to get your equipment serviced under warranty.
- The warranty is limited to manufacturer's defects only.
- Regarding coffee grinders: As with all coffee grinders, it is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and require cleaning by you every time this occurs. Changing the grind settings when the burrs are not in motion will render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. If this result occurs, this will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- The manufacturer's warranty on new equipment is good for a period of 1 year from date of receipt which covers parts.
- Labor warranties may vary depending on the company you purchase from.
- Mazzer products may have an extended warranty limited to manufacturer's defect and will specifically state the extended period of time on your receipt.
- In most cases, your Mazzer equipment must be sent to a repair facility.
- If 1st-line Equipment will be servicing your equipment, you must either ship it or drop off at our facility in New Jersey.
Manuals & Documentation
Parts & Diagrams
- Please note that we offer assistance for parts via our contact page. Our call center does not have training to handle parts inquiries. This also offers us time to research the part(s) needed.
- Please note also that all parts purchases are non returnable or refundable and also do not include technical support, instructions, nor warranties.