Rocket R Cinquantotto (R 58) Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Dual Boiler System
- Copper/brass, insulated: Copper is one of the best metals for conducting heat. It is also susceptible to limescale. Rocket added a T.E.A.+ coating which helps reduce the possibility of limescale sticking to the walls of the boiler. The insulation also helps retain heat better.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time: Steam is always readily available from a separate boiler. Therefore there is no wait time going from pulling a shot to steaming milk.
- Auto refill: A sensor in the boiler detects when the water in the boiler is low. This prevents burning out the heating element.
- Safety reset: There is a safety thermostat on the side of each boiler which protects against overheating.
- Boiler temperature: Easily adjust the temperature of each boiler.
- °C > °F: Easily switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- Steam boiler off: If you are only going to make espresso, you can power off the steam boiler to save energy.
- ECO mode: When on, the machine will go into standby mode after 90 minutes from the last espresso shot.
- Date / Time / Calendar: Displays date & time in the lower left of the PID display. You can also set 2 individual time slots for each day of the week to power on and off.
- Tank / Direct Connect: After you connect the stainless steel hose, select “hard plumb” under the “inlet water” menu option.
- Language: Choose between Italian, English, German, French, & Swedish.
- Constantly heated: Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This keeps the grouphead at a constant, stable temperature compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Flow control capable: You can purchase on of our flow control devices for the grouphead and be able to customize your espresso shots on the fly!
Located above the power switch on the front. Clearly visible and starts once the pump starts. The final time displays for approximately 5 seconds before disappearing. Also displays the software version when powering on the machine.
Quiet operation: Rotary pumps are necessary for direct connect capable machines since vibration pumps cannot handle the incoming water pressure. The main benefit that you will experience is that they are a lot quieter.
Steam / Hot Water Wand
- Rotational knobs: Allows for easier control of the intensity. The steam knob is stylized with the iconic Rocket “R”.
- Multi-directional wands: Allows for more movement and flexibility.
- 2-hole steam tip: Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
Switchable – Tank / Direct Water Connection
- Easy to clean water tank: Open-top style water reservoir makes it easier to clean the inside.
- Easy transition: After hooking up the water line (included) to your machine, all you need to do is select “hard plumbed” under the “inlet water” menu option.
- Steam pressure: Located on the front lower left. Ranges from 0 – 3 bar. The optimal range is between 1 – 1.5 bar.
- Pump pressure: Located on the front lower right. Ranges from 0 – 20 bar. The optimal range is between 8 – 10 bar.
Parts & Accessories Included
- Portafilters: Single spout portafilter & dual spout portafilter. Both measure 58 mm with the Rocket logo stamped on the filter head.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup, 2-cup, & blind basket for backflushing.
- Tamper: 58mm aluminum. No need to upgrade.
- Cleaning brush: Specifically for grouphead.
- Cleaning tablets: For backflushing.
- Cloth wipe: For general cleaning of the body.
- Stainless steel braided hose: For direct water line connection.
- Silicone hose: For draining the drip tray.
- Instruction manual: Beautifully printed book version and a digital copy on the USB drive.
There are no reviews yet.