Rocket Appartamento HX Espresso Machine
Heat exchange system
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time: Steam is always readily available. Therefore there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
- Copper: Copper is one of the best metals for conducting heat. It is also susceptible to limescale. Rocket added a T.E.A.+ coating which helps reduce the possibility of limescale sticking to the walls of the boiler.
- Constantly heated: Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This keeps the grouphead at a constant, stable temperature compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Flow control capable: You can purchase on of our flow control devices for the grouphead and be able to customize your espresso shots on the fly!
- Efficient: 41 watts, rated up to 15 bar. You only need 9 bar to extract perfect espresso, and wattage has no correlation to longevity.
- Cost-effective: Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will cost less than a rotary vane pump.
- Easy to fill: With the open top, it makes it very easy to refill the tank with water. However, best practice is to remove the tank when filling.
- Easy to clean: The open top also makes it easy to clean and rinse all the way to the inside bottom of the tank if necessary.
- Easy to install: When inserting the tank, just make sure the Rocket logo is facing you.
- Low profile feet: The machine sits less than 1″ off your countertop.
- Steam pressure: Optimal range is between 0.9 and 1.5 bar.
Steam/hot water wand
- Rotational knobs: Allows for easier control of the intensity. The steam knob is stylized with the iconic Rocket “R”.
- Multi-directional wands: Allows for more movement and flexibility.
- No burn: Allows you to move the wand by touching anywhere on the arm. Please note the tip and the valves are still hot.
- 2-hole steam tip: Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
Parts & Accessories included
- Portafilters: Single spout portafilter & dual spout portafilter. Both measure 58 mm with the Rocket logo stamped on the filter head.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup, 2-cup, & blind basket for backflushing.
- Tamper: 58mm aluminum. No need to upgrade.
- Cleaning brush: Specifically for grouphead.
- Cleaning tablets: For backflushing.
- Cloth wipe: For general cleaning of the body.
- Instruction manual: Beautifully printed book version and a digital copy on the USB drive.
There are no reviews yet.