Rancilio Silvia Pro Dual Boiler Espresso Machine – Double PID
WOW! The Rancilio Silvia Pro dual boiler espresso machine is Rancilio’s newest innovation for 2020! Since 1998, 1st-line Equipment began carrying numerous versions of the Rancilio Silvia. However, while the Silvia is traditionally a single boiler espresso machine, the Rancilio Silvia Pro is a high-end dual boiler espresso machine for home. Although the Rancilio Silvia Pro is only a 1-group espresso machine, it provides excellent reliability and functionality with so many technological features!
Additionally, with many of the same build quality features as the Rancilio Silvia, the Rancilio Silvia Pro espresso and cappuccino machine consists of a coffee boiler and steam boiler. Also, each boiler comes with a dedicated PID sensor. Moreover, the Rancilio Silvia Pro features a multi-functional digital display and many more options for extracting high quality in the cup espresso beverages. Finally, although the Silvia Pro can warm up from 20-30 minutes, the best warm-up period is from 45-60 minutes because there is a lot of mass and metal to warm up.
Professional stainless steel design
- Stainless steel body – Manufactured in stainless steel for maximum sturdiness and polished to a mirror finish. Also, the steam wand and steam knob are in a stunning stainless steel.
- The steam wand extension to the right adds 5.5 inches with portafilter on grouphead. Additionally, depth adds 3.5 inches.
- PID temperature programming – Allows you to program the boiler temperature for different coffee blends. Furthermore, it will accurately offer temperature stability internally.
- Double PID feature – One PID in the coffee boiler, another PID in the steam boiler.
- Low water in reservoir – Cut-off that powers down the Rancilio Silvia Pro and an indicator on the PID display that says “H20.”
PURE Dual Boiler System at 120 Volts
- Coffee boiler – 0.3 liter (300ml) in brass. 110 volt, 1000 watt heating element. Includes dual safety thermostat.
- Steam boiler – 1 liter (600 ml) with quality stainless steel. 850 watt, 1000 volt heating element. A truly made boiler will out-perform any thermoblock typically found on competitive models! Button that says the steam boiler can be shut off on the steam switch in front of the panel.
- Electricity alternates between boilers, unless the steam boiler is off.
- Digital display – Consists of a shot timer, temperature indicator, and water alert.
- Automatic wake-up time – Set the number of hours in advance (up to 24 hours) for your machine to automatically heat up. This needs to be programmed DAILY since this is NOT programmable on/off timer. Therefore, we suggest getting a WEMO smart timer controlled by your phone.
- Adapter kit – Optional if you are interested in brewing with pods or capsules instead.
- 7-gram and 14-gram filter baskets.
- Modifiable height cup tray – simply removable for cleaning.
- Stainless steel drip tray – simply removable for cleaning.
- Adjustable drip tray cover – 3 levels of adjustment.
- Adjustable feet.
- BWT osmotic pack.
- Professional tamper – black wood with stainless steel flat base, 58mm.
- Portafilter – commercial-grade, dual spout.
- Backflush detergent – additionally, we sell a metal disc separately.
- Cleaning brush – for cleaning up the grouphead.
- Simple coffee scoop – available if you would like to use pre-ground coffee.
- Instruction manual – available in a few different languages.