Eureka Mignon Zero Espresso Coffee Grinder
Introducing the all-new Eureka Mignon Zero Espresso Coffee Grinder, a captivating addition to your coffee setup. This remarkable single-dosing grinder features a robust 55mm flat burr set, ensuring exceptional performance and a consistent grind quality that will elevate your espresso game. Moreover, with its stepless micrometric adjustment system, you have the power to fine-tune your grind size with remarkable precision, unlocking the perfect extraction for your espresso.
Embrace the convenience of single-dosing as you effortlessly grind coffee beans directly into the portafilter, guaranteeing that each shot is bursting with freshness and tantalizing flavor. Additionally, the Mignon Zero’s sleek design and intuitive user interface provide an enjoyable and hassle-free grinding experience.
Furthermore, the all-new “Ferrari” Red Color option adds a touch of elegance to your coffee corner, making it a treat for both the eyes and the taste buds. So go ahead and indulge in the precision and convenience of the Eureka Mignon Zero Espresso Coffee Grinder, and experience the art of espresso brewing at its finest.
Interested in other Eureka Mignon Models? Take a look at the Eureka Oro Mignon XL, now available in Black and Chrome!
Learn more about the grinders we sell by visiting our YouTube Channel
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka): The micrometric system with infinite adjustment points, the only one based on the lower burr repositioning, guarantees incomparable grinding performances and allows to carry out maintenance operations without losing the grinding setting.
- Espresso & Brew: The specially designed burrs and stepless grind range allow for not only espresso but filter coffee as well.
- “High Speed” Maintenance: To point out, this grinder has easy access to the burrs. Behind the back logo is a screw that holds the top panel. The upper burr carrier is held in with 3 screws. This results and low downtime and a quick turnaround.
- Silent Technology: Anti-vibration components reduce the grinding noise by approximately 20 dB compared to other grinders on the market. This helps result in an accurate and quiet grind.
- ACE (Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity) System: Eureka’s built-in system prevents clumps from forming and eliminates the chance of electrostatic charge of ground coffee. This helps result in a clean and consistent dose.
- Adjustable All-in-One fork
- In addition to getting this beautiful grinder, it includes a (45 g) dosing cup.
- Mignon Single Dose Hopper (45 g) included
- Mignon Single Dose Blow Up Cleaning included
- ON/OFF side activation
- Extra-Comfort knob
Espresso Coffee Grinder Warnings:
- Changing grind settings: It is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. To remedy this, you will have to open up the grinder to get access to the grinding burrs. This issue will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- Electrical cord: The cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
- Finding coffee grinds in a new grinder: We have confirmed that the manufacturer tests EVERY grinder with coffee beans before it leaves their facility. Unfortunately, they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging.
- Static issues: There are static issues with all grinders, even the highest-quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, try using a different blend of beans.
- Electrical: To avoid electrical damage (which is not considered a manufacturer’s defect), please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. A surge without protection can damage a grinder at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
- Burr cleaning: For routine maintenance of the grinding burrs, we recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or the burr carrier for cleaning (unless absolutely necessary) as re-assembly can cause damage.
- Replacing burrs: NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your grinder.
110 – 120
|Burr size (mm), Type||
|Grinding speed (RPM)||
|Hopper capacity (grams)||
|Country of manufacture||