Eureka Mignon XL On Demand Espresso Coffee Grinder
- Stepless – Infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine-tune your grind. The adjustment dial is located underneath the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 65 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – Faster spinning rate at 1650 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. Behind the back logo there is a Philips head screw driver that holds the top panel. Under the panel there are 2 more Philips head screws that hold the top burr carrier.
- High quality – The burrs are made of a patented Diamond Inside material. It lasts longer than stainless steel, which you will find on most other grinders.
- Multiple dosing options – Press the lower left box on the screen for a single cup dosing, press the lower right box for double cup dosing, and press both boxes on the screen at the same time for semi automatic dosing.
- Time-based grinding – You can adjust the time for each automatic dose up to 60 seconds max. You can make very tiny adjustments by 0.1 second increments.
- Dosing count – This helps keep track of usage. You can access by having the machine off first then hold the dosing button and power the grinder.
- Low profile – The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 10.75″. The bean hopper adds another 4″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″. The total capacity is approximately 300 grams.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Finger guard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.
- Ease of use – Allows you to rest your portafilter while grinding for a complete hands-free operation. Accommodates most portafilters.
- Removable – You can remove the fork if you wish to grind into a container. There are no screws to install or remove the fork
- Rubber coating – The top of the fork has a silicone surface to prevent from scratching the portafilter.
- Tamping mat – $45 value FREE!
- Brush – A simple brush. Measures 7.5 mm in width. Used for general cleaning in and around the grinder.
- Instruction manual – Written in 5 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish.