Eureka Atom Pro 75E Espresso Coffee Grinder with Dark Blow Up Hopper
The Eureka Atom Pro 75E is the manufacturer's latest upgrade of the Atom series, as of late 2020! This is a grinder that is well-rounded in its single-dose grinding when your customers (or family at home) want more than just espresso! Furthermore, with this, you are able to grind coffee meant for pour-over brewing, such as for French Press, Moka, Drip, and more! To decrease the retention with single-dose grinding, a 1.1 lb. Dark Eureka Atom Blow Up hopper is included. However, we also offer the Clear Eureka Atom Blow Up System if you would like to order color instead!
Thanks to the grinder's 75mm flat steel burrs, 1400 RPM, and 920 watts, it will grind lightning-fast, fine-tune the various grinding methods, AND still grind silently! Additionally, the Eureka Atom Pro 75E is a whopping 18.5 inches tall, so make sure you have space on your counter if you plan on using it for home use! Otherwise, this could be your dream grinder for a small restaurant or cafe!
Are you interested in a similar Eureka grinder primarily designed for espresso? Then learn more about the Eureka Atom Specialty 75!
- Stepless – Gives you an “infinite” range of settings that allow you to really fine-tune your grind to your espresso machine. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Perfect positioning – The adjustment knob is located on the top right of the grinder, underneath the bean hopper. This helps keep the overall width of the Eureka Atom Pro 75E low compared to other grinders that have it on the side. This also protects it from hitting against other equipment.
- Flat grinding burrs – Large size at 75 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production. The burrs are made of a hardened steel.
- High rpm – Fast spinning rate at 1400 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times. Espresso grinding is approximately 6-7 grams/second, but depends on beans, voltage, and grind fineness. For brew coffee, it is approximately 7-8 grams/second also depending on beans, voltage, and grind fineness.
- Magnetic hook – Two of them are included in the Eureka Atom Pro 75E for the V60s or portafilters or the brew baskets. To remove the V60 fork, raise it up to remove it from the magnetic area and
then slide it out toward the front of the grinder.
Cool down multiple grinds
- Cooling Fan – When producing multiple grinds, the cooling fan will cool the grinding chamber and make sure the grind temperatures decrease. The cooling fan stays on until the temperature goes down to 45°C (113°F ) and stays on for another 3 minutes for safety purposes.
Less retention for single-dose grinding
- Dark Eureka Atom Blow Up – Will prevent grind retention, meaning there will be fewer grinds remaining in your Eureka Atom Pro 75E. Therefore, there will be less opportunity for your old grinds to mix with the newer grinds and become stale. To learn more about the Eureka Atom Blow Up System, please review its product page!
- Grind on/off – The Eureka Atom Pro 75E has an on/off switch that allows you to control your grinding.
- Short and Compact – The hopper holds approximately 300 grams of whole coffee beans.
- Finger guard – Prevents you from “accidentally” putting your fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Prevents you from quickly removing the hopper, spilling beans everywhere.
- Rubber neck guard – The bean hopper sits comfortably on top of the grinder. There is a rubber neck guard that helps protect the neck of the bean hopper from cracking.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can be pushed in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.