Bezzera BZ07 DE PID Electronic Espresso Machine – V2
The Bezzera now with PID temperature control on heat exchanger boiler.
This beautiful and compact stainless steel espresso machine can be a fine addition to any home! There are many benefits and a solid performance that can be found from the following features on this espresso machines:
This machine is classified as a full-automatic whereby the operator of the machine presses the coffee button to start the espresso extraction and depresses the same button to stop the espresso extraction OR the operator can depress one of the user-programmed dosage buttons to control the amount of water through the coffee grinds.
The BZ07’s grouphead houses two electric heating elements and a thermostat to monitor temperature at the grouphead, and the boiler pressure/temperature is monitored by a PID microprocessor and PID sensor in the boiler.
- Multi-directional steam and hot water wand.
- Lever-type, spring-loaded steam and hot water valves.
- Thermostat-controlled heated 58 mm grouphead.
- All stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish.
- Removable three (3) liter water reservoir.
- Low water level switch turns off power when reservoir water level gets too low.
- Vibration pump installed with air release valve.
- Vacuum breaker valve to allow machine to be placed on a timer.
- NSF approved Nistla (nickel) plated copper boiler.
- Overpressure valve (OPV) adjustable to change exiting overpressure created by pump.
- Circuitry for automatic refill of internal boiler from water reservoir.
- Three (3) way solenoid valve for quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Accessories: dual spout portafilter, 2-cup filter basket, 1-cup filter basket, plastic tamper, grouphead cleaning brush, and blind filter basket.
For more Bezzera products, please visit our Bezzera brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.