USED – IN STORE PICKUP ONLY – 2008 Elektra T1 Sixties Deliziosa 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine
If it is good enough for discerning cafe owners, then it has to be great for your home! The main feature of the Elektra T1 in a commercial environment is its extreme compactness. This is the result of a design study in placing a whopping 5.5 liter boiler into a small body frame.
One can steam milk at the same time as making espresso for large parties
This machine’s high wattage heating element is desired to heat the boiler quickly for quick recovery and temperature stability. The Sixties Series even generates a lot of heat to keep those cups nice and toasty on top – you may want to place this machine with an open overhead area. With a direct water line connection, you never have to worry about filling any water tank, but you do have to remember to recharge the water softener and change the water filter.
- Beautiful Ultra-polished stainless steel finish.
- Incorporated motor and positive (rotary vane) displacement pump with vibration-damping fastening.
- The patented heat exchange system is accessible above the boiler for easy inspection and cleaning.
- Filter on the grouphead removed any large contaminants that may have passed through a broken filter on the water line.
- The multi-directional steam wand allows movement of steam wand in many different directions.
- The steam valve and water valve have pivotal lever controls.
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure.
- Heating element with safety thermostat for additional protection.
- Bakelite handle on portafilter, grouphead lever, and valve controls.
- Accessories: 1-cup and 2 -cup filter baskets, single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, instruction manual, and stainless steel braided hose for direct water connection.
For more Elektra equipment, please visit our Elektra brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.