Please call or contact us for availability and ordering.
Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine - PID, Switchable
The Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine is great for the home barista who is looking to use plenty of steam for entertaining! Features a PID for temperature programming, excellent build quality, and the opportunity to switch from tank mode to direct connect!
Steam and Hot Water Valves
- Spring-loaded – With beautiful black knobs and has great longevity. Turn the knobs only a quarter of the way to open the valves.
- Temperature programming – Allows you to program the boiler temperature for different coffee blends.
- Shot timer – Count the time. Need we say more?
PURE Dual Boiler System
- Coffee boiler – 0.75 liter (750ml) with quality stainless steel.
- Steam boiler – 2 liters (2000 ml) with quality stainless steel.
- Electricity alternates between boilers, unless the steam boiler is off.
- Able to make coffee and steam simultaneously, so great for entertaining!
- Constantly heated – From the thermosyphon system to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. This keeps the grouphead at a constant, stable temperature compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element. “Mushroom style.”
- Pre-infusion – The lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. When you pull the lever halfway up, it will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump.
- Maintenance – For maintenance, we recommend using Urnex Cafiza backflush detergent.
Switchable from the Tank to Direct Connection
- Easy transition – The main benefit of plumbing in your espresso machine is so you do not have to constantly refill the tank! We recommend using a water filtration system to ensure the espresso machine is long-lasting.
- Portafilters – 1 58mm single spout portafilter and 1 58mm dual spout portafilter. Made with chrome-blated brass and has black handle.
- Filter baskets – 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. Also, a 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Next, a blind filter basket which you use for backflushing. 58 mm in diameter.
- Tamper – Stainless steel, 58mm.
- Drip tray cup holder – Polished finish. Also has a drain attachment.
- Braided plumb-in line –For the option to switch from tank to direct connect in your espresso machine.
- Cleaning brush – A simple brush for cleaning the grouphead. Ergonomically designed with an angle for easier usage.
- Water hardness test strip – Measures the total hardness of your water.