LUCCA Atom 75 Espresso Coffee Grinder
Lucca has partnered with Eureka to improve upon one of their high-end espresso grinders.
Patent pending technology from LUCCA that automatically adjusts the grind setting to the selected coffee blend in the menu.
Lucca replaced the original control panel with a large touchscreen display.
WiFi app connectivity
The LUCCA Atom75 has the capability to connect to your mobile device through WiFi. Browse through dozens of coffee blends with preset TruGrind settings and send it to your grinder.
75mm flat steel burr grinder
- Flat burrs: Very large size at 75 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm: Fast spinning rate at 1400 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- High quality: Cryogenically hardened steel.
Stepless grind adjustment
- Stepless: Gives you an “infinite” range of settings that allow you to really fine-tune your grind to your espresso machine. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Perfect positioning: The adjustment knob is located on the top right of the grinder, underneath the bean hopper. This helps keep the overall width of the Lucca Atom 75 low compared to other grinders that have it on the side. This also protects it from hitting against other equipment.
- # Dial Setting: The top number on the displays your current grind setting.
Eureka “ACE” System (anti-clumps & anti-static)
Helps prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee, the ACE System is the common denominator in every Eureka on-demand grinder. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.