La Pavoni 16-Cup Stradivari Professional Espresso Machine
In celebration of la Pavoni’s 100 years of producing one of the finest espresso / cappuccino makers, 1st-line is excited to introduce the La Pavoni Stradivari 16-Cup. The Stradivari line represents the third collaborative effort between la Pavoni and industrial designer Carlo Gallizi. The inspiration for this design was attributable to the works of a world renowned violin maker – Antonio Stradivari.
The fluid sweeping motion of the lever accentuates the subtle curves of the base. The power switch, located on the front lower base, is recessed for a very clean appearance and ease of use.
- Makes one or two cups at a time.
- Elegant styling with magnificent chrome finish.
- Nickel plated, non-corrosive, and solid brass boiler.
- Brass piston inside grouphead.
- Built-in safety reset fuse to prevent over-heating.
- Internal pressurestat to monitor boiler pressure.
- Long life stainless steel heating elements.
- Triple plated finish to maintain beauty and durability.
- Two steaming systems: One standard wand for steaming milk for lattes and one auto frother for frothing milk for cappuccino.
- 51mm dual spout portafilter.
- Boiler cap.
- Cheap plastic tamper – We recommend upgrading to a better quality one.
- Ground coffee scoop.
- 2-cup filter basket, 1-cup filter basket.
- Pin to control automatic milk frothing device.
- Steam removal tool.
For more La Pavoni equipment, please visit our La Pavoni brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.