La Marzocco Linea Classic AV Auto-Volumetric Commercial Espresso Machine
A work of art that is linear in design and wrapped in polished stainless steel. The Linea Classic AV is perfectly designed to blend into any setting. A union of simplicity and elegance. A La Marzocco classic. An industry icon.
- Saturated groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- P.I.D.: Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5 °C).
- Insulated boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Portafilters & precision baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
208 – 240
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
|Portafilter size (mm)||
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109, NSF-8, UL-197
|Width – inches||Weight – pounds||Wattage – watts||Boiler Capacity – liters
Coffee / Steam
|1 group||~20||~97||2500||1.8 / 3.5|
|2 group||~28||~128||4600||3.4 / 7.0|
|3 group||~37||~163||6100||5.0 / 11.0|
|4 group||~46||~203||8000||6.8 / 15.0|
- This product will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.