Eureka Zenith 65 E Espresso Coffee Grinder
Eureka! If you work at a coffee shop or cafe or are looking for a new grinder for the office, then the Eureka Zenith 65 E could be the best! This burr grinder with stepless adjustment can go to speeds of 1310 RPM, allowing for a 20 g dose to be made in approximately 5 seconds. When you are looking to clean it up, a Eureka grinder will not lose its calibration, one of the reasons we love Eureka espresso coffee grinders so much!
- Steel Burrs: Flat burrs measuring at 65 mm.
- Stepless Micrometrical Adjustment:
- Infinite range in between each grind setting which allows you to really fine tune the grind for your espresso machine.
- Adjustment knob is located right in front of the grinder. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counter-clockwise for a coarser grind.
- Large Bean Hopper
- Capacity is 400g (tall hopper is available separately).
- Digital Time Dosing System
- Shows the settings for both single and double dose: the grinding cycle time, the current grinding mode selection, and the dosage count for each mode.
- Hands-free Operation:
- Your portafilter rests on a metal fork and a plastic flap holds your portafilter in place.
- Adjust the fork to accommodate most portafilters.
- A light above the chute illuminates your portafilter as the coffee grounds are dispensed in.
- Color Options:
- The Eureka Zenith 65 E is available in black or chrome.