Eureka Zenith 65E Espresso Coffee Grinder - Stepless, Doserless, Titanium Burrs, Short Bean Hopper
The Eureka Zenith 65E is a top-notch espresso grinder designed for a high-volume restaurant or cafe. After all, thanks to its fast RPM of 1310, 510-watt motor, and 65mm flat titanium burrs, you will be producing the perfect grinds in a fast amount of time! However, if you have substantial cabinet space in your home espresso bar, then you can be an AMAZING home professional barista with this grinder! Generally, Eureka has an excellent reputation in designing technologically innovative equipment to give you the best commercial feel in terms of design and reliability. Thus, learn more about the Eureka Zenith 65E and consider this beauty today!
- Flat grinding burrs – Large size at 65 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production. The burrs are made of a long-lasting TITANIUM.
- High rpm – Fast spinning rate at 1310 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times. Espresso grinding is approximately 2.7 – 3.7 grams / second, but depends on beans, voltage, and grind fineness.
- Stepless – Gives you an “infinite” range of settings that allow you to really fine-tune your grind to your espresso machine. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind.
- Perfect positioning – The adjustment knob is located on the top right of the grinder, underneath the bean hopper. This helps keep the overall width of the Zenith 65E low compared to other grinders that have it on the side. This also protects it from hitting against other equipment.
- Portafilter fork – Used mainly for espresso grinding. There is a built-in lip that helps hold most portafilters in place. The fork can be raised up and down by loosening the holding screw with the included Allen key. Once the fork is in the right position, then you can tighten the fastening screw. The fork is greatly designed for any filterholder out there.
- Short –
- Rubber neck guard – The bean hopper sits comfortably on top of the grinder. There is a rubber neck guard that helps protect the neck of the bean hopper from cracking.
- Finger guard – prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Prevents users from quickly removing the hopper, spilling beans everywhere.
- Color display – When semi-automatic dosing, the display switches to a picture of a grinding burr with a timer in the center. It will count up by 0.1 second increments until you stop. When electronic dosing, the screen will highlight whether you select “1-cup” or “2-cup”. The timer will count down when you start the grinding cycle.
- Time-based grinding – For single and double shots. The “1-cup” mode can adjust from 0.5 seconds to 25 seconds. The “2-cup” mode can adjust from 0.5 seconds to 35 seconds. You can adjust the time by 0.1 second increments. The semi-automatic mode tracks the time from start to stop.