Elektra MSD Stepless Doserless ‘On Demand’ Espresso Coffee Grinder
- Stepless grinding adjustment to fine tune your dialing in the espresso grind particle size for most espresso machines
- Programmable on demand dosing using the dial on right hand side near bottom base – needs to be changed if adjusting the grind adjustment wheel
- 50 mm flat grinding burrs for most home espresso machines
- Adjustable portafilter fork – 4mm metric Hex key screw not included for adjustment of fork
- Low profile tinted bean hopper with stop pullout lever (can be difficult to pull at first since there is a break in for this)
- Removable grinds catch tray – hole locks in with front rubber foot
- Available in 2 finishes: brass or chrome
- Please note that there is a small hole on the left side near the grinder adjustment wheel. This hole was for the stepped spring pin on the previous stepped adjustment model.
- If the grinder motor does not run when pressing in the front switch under the chute, please make sure the grinder is powered on. If the power switch is pressed in, please make sure the cord is plugged into the unit and the wall. Please double check the outlet for power with another appliance. Lastly, take the grinder adjustment out 2 full settings coarser and then test. If the setting is too fine, the burrs can lock up and the grinder will not power on.
For more Elektra equipment, please visit our Elektra brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.