Ceado E5 SD Espresso Coffee Grinder
Single dose for everyone
The coffee beans go straight into the grinding chamber. Zero-retention bellows, Steady Lock Grinder, Single-dose coffee tools.
Ceado Lab introduces Opalglide™, the cutting-edge burrs for Single Dosing. The SD Opalglide™ burrs ensure a more refined treatment of coffee beans, minimizing friction while improving the outgoing flow.
Zero retention bellows
The coffee beans go straight into the grinding chamber. When the zero-retention bellows attachment is tapped with the hand, the ground coffee comes right out of the grinding chamber, resetting it for another single dose.
Classic micrometrical stepless grinding adjustment
WDT Cup Holder
Steady Lock Grinder
Ceado Steady Lock Grinder ensures under any condition the parallelism and the constant distance between the burrs, thus maintaining the set granulometry.
Espresso Coffee Grinder Warnings:
- Changing grind settings: It is very important to only change grind settings when the unit is powered on and the burrs are in motion. If you do not do this, the burrs will ‘gunk’ up and render the grinder to only produce very coarse grinds or no grinds at all. To remedy this, you will have to open up the grinder to get access to the grinding burrs. This issue will be considered operator error for lack of following directions, and not be classified as a defective grinder.
- Electrical cord: The cord is placed between the packaging (foam or cardboard) and the underside body of the grinder. During shipping, it is normal for a bend or insignificant blemish/slice to damage the cord.
- Finding coffee grinds in a new grinder: We have confirmed that the manufacturer tests EVERY grinder with coffee beans before it leaves their facility. Unfortunately, they are not always able to get every trace of coffee out of the grinders after testing. As a result, you may find coffee beans or grinds inside your grinder, or there may be grinds in the packaging.
- Static issues: There are static issues with all grinders, even the highest-quality models. We firmly believe that the static comes from the coffee beans. If you are having static problems with your coffee grinder, try using a different blend of beans.
- Electrical: To avoid electrical damage (which is not considered a manufacturer’s defect), please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. A surge without protection can damage a grinder at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
- Burr cleaning: For routine maintenance of the grinding burrs, we recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or the burr carrier for cleaning (unless absolutely necessary) as re-assembly can cause damage.
- Replacing burrs: NEVER use a flathead screwdriver and hammer to wedge under the burrs for removal. This could badly damage your grinder.
110 – 120
|Burr size (mm), Type||