Bezzera Strega Tank V2 Espresso Machine
The Bezzera Strega Tank V2 model can be used in a home setting or a small cafe with its commercial grade components.
Bezzera Strega Tank V2 Features:
- Water tank only: This machine can operate with the built-in reservoir only.
- Vibration pump: Activates to refill boiler or when the lever is in down, locked position for pre-infusion.
- Pressurstat to monitor boiler’s steam pressure
- The grouphead is heats up by a separate heating element to keep the temperature more stable.
- There are weights in the lower rear of the machine’s interior to keep it more stable while pulling it down on the lever.
- Hot water wand on the right side uses joystick controls.
- Steam wand on the left side is multi-directional and utilizes a non-compression valve with joystick control.
- Boiler pressure gauge indicates steam pressure in the boiler.
Do you want to review our other home espresso machines? Then please take a look at our webpage!
To learn more about Bezzera Espresso Machines? Watch our video on Technical: Safety Design for Most Prosumer Bezzera Espresso Machines
For more Bezzera products, please visit our Bezzera brands
If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
- Backflushing: Bezzera forbids backflushing the Strega as there is no 3 way solenoid valve for the water pressure to be relieved. If you backflush this machine at your risk, you may have a difficult time removing the portafilter, or the portafilter, upon removing, may explode off the grouphead and cause damage or injury. The proper way to clean the grouphead is by manually removing the dispersion screen and scrubbing it with a small wire metal brush and soaking it in Ascaso backflushing detergent. The screen can be damaged upon removal and is not covered under warranty.
- Before shipping: We open every Bezzera box to inspect the machine and add additional packaging inside the box for safer transport. We then place the Bezzera box into a larger box.
- Some assembly required: The lever handle needs to be hand screwed on and the Allen key screw needs to tighten into the hole to hold the lever handle in place. Last we checked, the Allen key and Allen key screw are included in a small bag in the accessories box.
- Manual Drain Valve: Starting with serial number NP01815321 and higher (until further notice from Bezzera and it may change again without notice), the minimum water level probe in the boiler has been removed. A manual drain valve has been added.
There are no reviews yet.