Ventus! A truly amazing and superbly nautical-designed, direct-plumbed, lever espresso machine! How many adjectives or adevrbs was that? If you want a show piece, this is it! All stainless steel design from the elongated lower frame, to the wind sail, to the insulated boiler.
If you want the WOW or BLING factor for both design and espresso quality, this is the machine!
Keep in mind, since the Ventus is a quality, hand-crafted piece of equipment, there are only 25 produced per year! 1st-line has been exclusively selected to distribute this model in the USA!
- 304 stainless steel frame construction: Polished to a mirror finish.
- 316 stainless steel boiler: Cool to the touch.
- Spring-lever grouphead: Commercial grade.
- Removable drip tray: Made of stainless steel. Currently not plumbed.
- Steam wand and hot water wand: Both multi-directional. Joystick-lever controlled valves.
- Boiler pressure gauge: Measures steam pressure.
- Adjustable screw on the grouphead neck: Allows you to regulate +/- the water stream coming from the boiler and going to the grouphead during pre-infusion
- Removable nut under the boiler: For draining the water out of the boiler.
- Espresso cup holding tray: Please note that since the boiler is insulated, the cups will need to be pre-heated with hot water from the hot water wand
- Standard electrical plug: Plugs into socket on the bottom of the machine.
- Accessories included: Single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, 2-cup filter basket, bottomless portafilter with basket, 2 steam tips (3 hole, 4 whole), 2 stainless steel tampers, instruction manual.
Want to learn about our other home espresso machines? Then take a look at our webpage!
There are no reviews yet.