Pasquini 99010 3 Way Solenoid Valve
$99.00Request a price match.
- Parts are non-returnable and non-refundable unless damaged in transit.
- Parts do not include any over the phone technical support or instructions other than what is provided on the website.
- Parts do not come with any warranty.
- For more information, please see Terms & Conditions.
- Standard ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states. Alaska & Hawaii shipping costs extra.
- Total order must be over $99 after all discounts.
- For more information, please see Shipping Included.
Please ask follow up questions as a new question. Submitted questions will be first reviewed, answered, and lastly publicized.
I have the livietta t2, my steamer water supply stops here at the 3 way valve and when I’ve taken it apart to trouble shoot it is in the closed position. Is there away to know that is the reason for no steam? Heater gets hot, pump runs…
Q I have the livietta t2, my steamer water supply stops here at the 3 way valve and when I’ve taken...... Read more answer nowAsked by January 10, 2022 12:46 pmonAnswered by the admin
Sorry, since this machine is older, it should be evaluated by a professional. Unfortunately, we no longer repair this model due to lack of parts availability. Please contact Pasquini directly.
I need a replacement 3 way valve for my Livia. I saw this on your site: Pasquini 99010 3 Way Solenoid Valve. Will that work for my machine please. It looks the same as mine, except that the drain on the valve on my machine is threaded and this one seems to be clamped?