Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Stepless Doserless Espresso Coffee Grinder
Mazzer espresso coffee grinders are some of the best ones to use in restaurants and cafes since they are reasonably priced and highly functional! Additionally, this can be a wonderful addition to your home espresso bar, as long as you have the counterspace for it due to its very tall height. Thanks to its 64mm flat burrs, the high speed of grinding is very useful and will help produce excellent espresso.
Are you actually interested in a similar espresso coffee grinder that has a stepless grinding adjustment with a doser? Then check out the other version of the Mazzer Super Jolly!
- New with 1st-line’s Mazzer’s Grinders! Included are three plastic spacers (2mm, 3mm, and 4mm) so that the portafilter holder/fork can be adjusted based on the different portafilters utilized by different espresso machine manufacturers. This helps in allowing the dosed coffee to center better when dropped into the portafilter basket.
- Flat grinding blades, suitable for bars with medium consumption needs.
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment.
- On demand grinding.
- Electronic dose adjustment. Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- An aluminum hand tamper and a support for tamping are included.
- Available in single phase only.
- Measurements(including drip tray): 24″ H x 9.5″ W x 16.5″ D (61cm H x 24cm W x 42cm D).
- Weight: 31 pounds (14 kilograms).
- Power: 350 Watts.
- Grinding blades length: 2.5″ (64mm).
- Grinding blade speed: 1400RPM (50Hz) / 1600RPM (60Hz).
- Bean hopper capacity: 2.7 pounds (1.2 kilograms).
- Color: silver.
- Made in Venice, Italy.
- ETL Certified: Effective July 17, 2007, all of our Mazzer grinders have an ETL certification. ETL certification insures that a manufacturer is utilizing quality components for product safety, and ongoing inspections and site visits by ETL insure that manufacturers do not deviate from those standards of product safety. Ultimately, this insures you that internal components are not changed (usually cost cutting) without the approval of ETL.