Mazzer Super Jolly Timer Stepless Doser Espresso Coffee Grinder
The Mazzer Super Jolly Timer is a great low-cost espresso coffee grinder for cafes and restaurants. The doser helps cut down wait times by pre-grinding your coffee. Also helps reduce waste by putting back any unused coffee grinds.
If you need a high-end grinder for your home, then the Mazzer Super Jolly Doser can definitely meet your needs. However, please note the very tall height will not fit under most cabinets.
Are you actually interested in a similar espresso coffee grinder that is electronic and doserless? Then check out the other version of the Mazzer Super Jolly!
- Timer – Located on the side of the grinder. Turning the dial all the way will start the grinding process and will stop after 1 minute. To manually stop the grinding process, turn the dial back counterclockwise. The timer acts as a safety feature to prevent users from walking away and overflowing the grinder doser.
- Stepless – An infinite number of grind settings that allow you really fine-tune your grind. The adjustment dial is located underneath the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a coarser grind and counterclockwise for a finer grind.
- Adjustment lever – This lever screws into the adjustment dial and helps you easily change your grind settings. There are 5 positions where you can install this lever. Once you find your correct grind setting, you can move the lever to another position that won’t stick out the sides.
- Flat burrs – Very large size at 64 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – A faster spinning rate at 1600 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. Turn the grinding adjust to the coarser direction until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. The burrs themselves are held in with Allen key screws.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Finger guard – It prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper slides inward to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans already passed in the burrs which will have to be ground out first before removing the hopper.
- Adjustable dosing – Allows you to change the amount of ground coffee dispensed into your portafilter.
- Finger guard – Located in the dosing chamber.
- Portafilter fork – Solid, chrome plated. Directs your portafilter right underneath the doser chute.
- Built-in tamper – For those that want one. You can easily uninstall if you do not want to use.
- Effective July 17, 2006, all of our Mazzer Super Jolly Doser grinders have an ETL certification. ETL certification ensures that a manufacturer is utilizing quality components for product safety, and ongoing inspections and site visits by ETL ensure that manufacturers do not deviate from those standards of product safety. Ultimately, this ensures that internal components are the same (no cost-cutting) without the approval of ETL.