Mazzer Mini Electronic Type B V2 Stepless Doserless Espresso Coffee Grinder
This upgraded version of the Mazzer Mini Type B has newer easier controls. On the previous version, adjusting the time of the grind required a screwdriver. The new version comes with easy to use buttons and a display.
- Flat burrs – Large size at 64 mm. The larger the size, the more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production.
- High rpm – A very fast spinning rate at 1600 rpm. The higher the speed, the faster the production, which can increase efficiency and reduce wait times.
- Easy access – Remove the bean hopper. Turn the grinding adjust to the coarser direction until the top assembly comes off. This will give you access to the burrs and the grinding chamber. Allen key screws hold these burrs in place.
- Stepless – Infinite number of grind settings which allows you really fine-tune your grind. The adjustment dial is located underneath the hopper. The entire dial has numbers so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a coarser grind and counterclockwise for a finer grind.
- Adjustment lever – This lever screws into the adjustment dial and helps you easily change your grind settings. There are 5 positions where you can install this lever. Once you find your correct grind setting, you can move the lever to another position. This is so it won’t stick out the sides of the Mazzer Mini Type B.
Grinds catch tray
- Easy to “install” – There are no screws or hooks. The tray form fits onto the front legs of the Mazzer Mini Type B. If you need to slide your grinder over on your counter, the tray moves with it.
- Convenient – As easy as it is to install, it’s just as easy to remove to discard any excess grinds. There are other comparable models that do not have a tray at all.
- Multiple dosing options – Press the dosing button once for a single dose. Press the dosing button quickly twice for a double dose. Hold the dosing button for manual dosing.
- Time-based grinding – You can adjust the time for each automatic dose up to 99.95 seconds max. You can make very tiny adjustments by 0.05-second increments.
- Dosing count – This helps keep track of usage. Displays the total count of automatic doses, not manual doses. Single doses will add 1 to the total count. Double doses will add 2 to the total count.
- Ease of use – Allows you to rest your portafilter while grinding for completely hands-free operation. Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.625″.
- Removable – You can remove the fork if you wish to grind into a container. There are 2 Phillips screws that hold the fork in place. The clearance underneath the funnel is approximately 5.25″.
- Low profile – The total height of the Mazzer Mini Type B without the hopper is a little under 12″. The bean hopper adds another 5″ bringing the total height to approximately 17″. The total capacity is approximately 1.3 pounds of whole coffee beans. That is a little over half the size of a standard kilo bag.
- Set screw – Secures the hopper to the grinder. Serves as a reminder for users from quickly removing the hopper if it is full of beans.
- Finger guard – Prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
- Stopper – A door near the bottom of the hopper can slide in to close the opening. This allows you to remove the hopper with beans inside so you can easily change the beans. There will be some beans in the burrs which you will have to grind out first before removing the hopper.
- Tamper – A really nice double-sided tamper. One side measures 58 mm, the other side measures 53 mm. This can serve as a good backup just in case you lose your current one.
- Short Bean Hopper– Measures 320 gr. in capacity.
- Brush – A simple brush. Measures 20 mm in width. Used for general cleaning in and around the grinder.
- Instruction manual – Written in 6 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Portuguese. Instructions also work for the Super Jolly, Lux, and other Mini models.
For more Mazzer equipment, please visit our Mazzer brands page. If you have any questions, please reference the Q&A tab on each product page.
2 reviews for Mazzer Mini Electronic Type B V2 Stepless Doserless Espresso Coffee Grinder